Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

One for the money

 Uno, who knows?  

Dos doses.  Tres Tracys.  Cut-throat cuatro.  Cinco sinks.   Seis faces.  Siete billetes.   Ocho, mucho.  Nueve llueve.

One gun, two yous, three trees, four more, five alive, six sticks.

Seven Evans.  Eight dates.  Nine lines.  Ten men. 


Suicide

U + I.   Utopian Immortality.  Universe and Eye.  

Smile, Iris.   Miley Cyrus.  

Menu.  me and you.


HHHH

Horrible, heinous, hellish happenings

Happy, healthy, heavenly happenings

‘it’s madness to think all is love’ - v


fight, flight, fright, freight

olive, alive, (evil, vile, veil), Elvis ives! 

Never mind.  Never mined.  I, me, mine.


RA

respect, admiration

Robert Anderson

Sun god, rah rah

Resident advisor

    Really amazing, retired army, rage against


Cock

What’s up?  Wanna hang out?

8.  Urinate.  You’re in 8.


GOD-  7,15,4.    (8). H,  (H, Q, Z)


ATE (1,2,5), (8)

8:  late great. straight, calibrate.  Bait.  Inflate. 

Hate date’s traits.  grating, irate.  Mate fate.  slate.  freight.

Weight, wait.  Tate.  Ate a plate of dates, sated.  Pate. Spate.

Gates.  Nate.  Kate.  Bates.  Yates.  rate.  Elevate.  Ingrate.

Inspissate.   Incorporate.  Intubate.  Celebrate.  Animate.

Straight, strait, state, skate, enervate, inchoate, incapacitate

ameliorate, exacerbate, sensate, collate

   urinate, defecate, micturate, masturbate, copulate, innate


5 wives.  666.   Sex, Styx, sicks.  Socks, sax, sucks.  

Snacks.  Snickers.  Snakes.  Sneaky Snoke.


JLT

Jim, Larry, Tom

PD

Pat, Dick


casting out demons, these days, is emptying the prisons.

but I'd rather see Trump locked up for his sedition, the treasonous incitement to insurrection.


scaird, is card, is drac, id cars, cs raid, sd rica, rc said-

  (stupid crazy amoral incompetent rotten dangerous!)


miracles, if they happen, are a part of nature, have an explanation - 

Jesus the magician, and magi.   I'm not anti-Jesus.  I just don't know what to make of him. I don't understand Jesus.   I don't believe anyone does.  Until his legacy gets worked out, the world will remain insane.  You can't just say Oh He Was God, and God can do anything.  I mean you can, and people do.  But that's nuts.   Everybody is nuts.   Jesus.


I won't have faith and submit to magic and madness, and probably myth.

   healed lepers and blind and paralytic, turned water to wine, wine to blood, necromancy, re-attached an ear, shriveled a fig tree, expelled demons, walked on water, calmed the storm, herded fish, loaves and fishes, rose from dead, what am I forgetting?  My unbelieving heart isn't evil.  It wants answers, explanations.  A Course in Miracles?  The Secret?  Mind control and the power of faith (placebo) are part of it.  Jesus' coffin was found, some think.  And Lazarus died a second time (12/17/a.d. 63).   Well, whatever.  Magicians by Lev Grossman, now that's scripture, :-).    Why would you dedicate and devote your life to something you don't understand?  Do I join David Copperfield's church just because he did some magic?  Is faith merited?  I mean, he's dead.


sophomore means wise fool

maybe you think there are stupid intelligentsia, too.


J-wow

Jesse, Jesus, Jah, Jehovah

J is the 10th letter (satan, attention, listen, often, tent, tense, tentacle, tendril, tenebrious, tenement, tennis, tenacity, tenable, tenant, tender, tendency, tenderloin, tendenitis, tenet, tendency, Tengrism, Tennessee, Tenno, tenor, tenterhook, tenure)


JLT sums to 42! (haha)

grace of god, synagogue, demagogue

emptied himself, eh?

host as wafer/bread, gameshow or event sponsor, animal fed upon, heavenly army

home as church, body as temple, church as home, earth as heaven, many worlds, 

many mean men say amen, Amon!

martyrs at Kmart 


a cucaracha in my sriracha!

spiritual seekers, family friends and followers

No comments: