Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Word become flesh

'Dead' is a word, too 

Jesus is dead.  But he lives on, more than most.  His philosophy, memes, ideas, perpetuating.   I wonder about the future of this blog.   The internet degrades.  I've lost a bit of my original, such as music from grooveshark (songs with the title, 'god'), and a few widgets (like the fish and spider, representing virtual life), etc.  Is a reality cult (RC) the same as Roman Catholic (catholic means universal: the religion of the space aliens, lol).   Roaming visitors from the galaxy and beyond!, :-) I believe aliens exist.  Maybe they even gave us technology, like computers.  But Jesus is dead, too, like the fate of all.

GUI:  guile, guild, graphical user interface, guitar, ooey gooey (was a worm?), git 'r done! (get on with it!), guide (god is a good guide), and of course, Guinness beer (of contractual and investment and world record fame and relevance).   Arthur Guinness signed a lease for 9,000 years, for his brewery. :-)

Good news, today.  To me, (and Biden!).  Both Warnock, and Ossoff, won Georgia!  Yes!  Hooray!  So he can actually get shit done.  Mitch McConnell can no longer obstruct (as Senate Majority Leader...  he'll probably still lead the minority).  My Amazon Echo says Tom Perez is the leader of the Democratic Party.  And Diane Feinstein is oldest member of the senate (87 years old):  Seniority?? .  Patrick Leahy, Dem of  Vermont, has seniority (non-age defined) (the oldest is not necessarily the wisest!).  Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House (of Representatives), yet again.  Chuck Schumer is now the Senate Majority Leader.  I don't know what all this means, in terms of actual power and authority, in the Democratic Party, or America in general.  I do want to say that it never ceases to amaze me how stupid Donald Trump is, in his claim to have won, or remain president, or his mistaken belief that Pence can keep him in power.  I can't begin to express my relief that this self-important prick, DT, is out.  I know it's not politically correct, but the guy is freaking retarded.  And a criminal, too.  His previous victory gives me pause.  The American electorate can be ignorant and in thrall to television nonsense, a submission to claims of undeserving authority, and deference to an idiot, who isn't the talented billionaire negotiator he claimed to be.   I wasn't that impressed by Biden, either, to be honest.  But thank God 'The Donald' is gone, even if he won't submit to what I would imagine would be a delicious concession (!).  His presidency wasn't a TOTAL disaster.

 Capitol Hill, over the hill, lame duck, lethal dose, mephitic and foul smelling and poisonous!!  A clean and  fresh leadership!!  Biden will make America great again.  Donald was a nightmare, and I'm grateful I won't have to read the daily drip of embarrassment in the national news.  Trump shat all over America.  Now we have to clean up after him.  At least he was pro-life.  I'm encouraged and hopeful for the progressive potential of the incoming, ethical, administration.

No comments: