Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Numbers

cold calculations
numb, brr
berkeley, brr chilly

numerology can convert words to numbers
(you can of course convert numbers to words, too)
666 is fox
Jesus is jew, beast, uh, ow, T, hey, shit, it, Shawn, death, music
2b or not 2b
also / this/ force/ luck

"numbers racket" (doesn't discredit math as illegitimate, however)
racket, rocket, rickets, wreck it, rucksack
what is is, is =.  (not isis)

God is stupid, damn fool (8)
Christ is dead (5)
Michael is retarded fool (6)
Jesus Christ is dumb idiot (7)
Number is 1
H is damn fool
hospital (1), hannibal (7), honda (6)

Jesse is Jess
Jesus is Jess, u
God is Jealous (Jesse L)
J'suis (I am)
Jesus, in spanish (hey zeus)
Chuy, like eucharist (chewy)
Isai, I Isa (Isa is Jesus in arabic)
Allah (all? a law? a la peanut butter sandwiches?) la la la
Jester, the gist of it, see sj, JC's (j sees), and JLT
     jail time, joy love truth, jilted, jolted, etc.
Jesse Teshara is Budd-ha (go 49ers!)
Booduh is Jesus
awake is christ
Jesse Lawrence Teshara, 499, 22, V

The Code
ajs (1)
bkt (2)
clu (3)
dmv (4)
enw (5)
fox (6)
gpy (7)
hqz (8)
ir (9)

(is this base 9 or base 10?)
a mathematician said you can use different bases (no, not al Qaeda, or baseball).  binary is base 2, right? 0 and 1, phallus and hole, being and nothingness, unity and oblivion.
   Off and on, 666 and 2, beast and Jesus, I and T (as in information technology), is it.

for example,
apple juice, society of Jesus, essay
bind, torture, kill; Burger King, Katie
get a clu
department of motor vehicles
new (east north west) power, 555 (Washington monument, Christine)
Fox News, Vicente Fox, off, foo, oxo
gyp as in gypsy
headquarters, Zorro, ir8, h8
international relations, infrared

summertime, the aftermath, in sum, in addition, that's a plus!
counter (e.g. kitchen, store), the count (Dracula, Sesame Street)
be fruitful and multiply, make a difference, divide and conquer
keep tabs on tables, menu me and you, something, someone

a computer could calculate every word
and make some damned weird (or funny)
   sentences of equation.  there's a lot of nonsense.
there's also some things that make you go huh
uh huh (2, 1); eat, ate (8),  Christmas on the 25th.

satan, say 10, tennessee, tennis, santa, Jesse, J essence
God is One (look out for #1)
The book of numbers is the 4th book
All words can be coded, addresses, names, birthdays, rainman
Reality can be a huge mathematical construct
operations and solving problems and calculating answers
Cal, see you later.   steps, time.  times, seconds.  (x, 2nds)
church (38 you are 2), 614's (sex for teens)
b, be, bee (insects in sects)
piss and shit, number 1 and number 2
numbers are songs, when your number is up, he has your number

hot and cold, hell and numbers, butterfly effect,
air conditioning (good air! bad air!)
death breath, expire, god moved over the face of the deep
all we are is dust in the wind, a code in my nose
blow me

my blog got 710 page views, today :-)
I was born in '71
I turn 49 soon
fame! I wanna live forever!  (viral, coronavirus, not)
8 sideways is the symbol for infinity
forever is 8, infinity is 7 (like 'my cock', 2, 5)

umber and slumber, dumb and dumber
we're number 1!  pissed on and pissed off (and pistons)
what's the count and amount? (dr. Bronner says all-1!)
Quantity and Volume vs. Quality and Value

No comments: