Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Latest and Greatest

v's

(voices)
"auditory hallucinations" / telepathy

we know what you are, Jesse
I am crazy, Jesse, I really am
you do what you do.  it makes the world into something a bit new
you ARE insane is why, Jesse
I am the devil, Jesse
you ARE a dream, Jesse
people are scared, because you work, you work hard
you're still highly working, Jesse
jess you DO work
in your own way, you do what is true
this is insane, Jesse
jess, we know you're one
you're working like no 1 I've ever known
he knows, you're a trip, all right?
you ARE cool, Jesse
you're right, you're fucking right
you're on the second hand
    (time? tattoo? tina turner?)
    (what's love butta SHE)

*all the Jesse's were interpreted as me, not doc Koskey

Biggus Dickus (monty python) and Hyman Burstein (professor)
SF: stupid, sick, sadistic fucks
Revere, Massachusetts
are Helen's melons better than Ellen's? ha
SSI, SS and SI (my grammar school and high school)
   St. Stephen's and St. Ignatius
   hissing affirmative (si = yes)
colon, pancreatic, lung, then (and now) liver cancers (rbg)
tachyon attack (faster than the speed of light!)
God makes wind, lol
beat coronavirus:
    1. wash hands, 2. isolate/quarantine,
    3. wear face masks, 4. social distance (6+ feet)
falling ill and behind
SG: suicide girls, surgeon general, simeon gannett (reed)
bbdd: reliable broadband in digital deserts
annual anal; heinous anus; butt fucking boy friend (bfd)
bleak outlook on Bleecker street
languid, go slow, summertime, Belize :-)
question: is chess a root cause of structural racism?
abuse, harassment, and disinformation
battles: pandemic, recession, presidential campaign
"senseless" violence is pure rhetorical garbage, imo:
    Everything happens for a reason, like-
    resentments, ideology, culture war differences of opinion
    diametric opposition, oppression (enemy, adversary, opponent)
    (perceived) polarity, "hyperion to a satyr", a rebours
       loathing and contempt, grudges/complaints/grievances
(unless you're a buddhist monk, one with the universe, or something)

hm
you can't spell harassment without teshara
msn/smn teshara! (or, SnM, S and M, sadism and masochism)

I have an online appointment today with Dr. (Jesse) Koskey, kp
When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane -Hermann Hesse

Update:
I'm trying to lose weight (but gain muscle).
   I'm 225 lbs.  6'2.  48.  white male.
I've been oversleeping, lately
I'm still walking dogs (Snoopy, Junie, Kaleb)
I'll sit for Duke next month for a week, in Oakland
I attempted to get a blood test over the weekend.  It was closed.
  (I made an appointment to get a blood draw for tomorrow, Thurs)
My meds are fine.  My voices have been considerably less, of late.
   (comparatively quiet), (some improvement), (stfu, david)
I read News and emails and sometimes History, daily
    I get the NYT and Economist on my Kindle
My blog got 710 page views last Thursday (but only 34, yesterday)
Sara is due with her baby boy next month, August, in Portland
   I'm planning on moving there.  No timeline, yet.
Dad is on hospice.   His (77th) birthday is this Sunday.
  I bought him chocolate.  He likes the Ritters.
  I don't really want to take Bart to SF, though.

No comments: