Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Jew

20 of 'em

June, July
Giuliani, Juilliard
Michael Jubien, Darren Jue
Judy, Julie
Junie, jukebox
jubilee, jujubes
juice, jewelry
jury, juvenile
Juno, Julius
Junipero Serra, Jupiter

plus some of the usual:
BRIC
Brazil russia india china
braves redskins indians chiefs

chiefs
commander in chief
chief of staff
mischief, kerchief

bob Dylan stole a pickle
chevy chase chased a chevy
structures, struck sure
John Lewis, and JL in jail
a soldier's soul in Soledad
doorknob, I just adore Kenobi
vampire, toilet, toy-let
beautiful UFO
answer to cancer, influence of influenza
every thing is ET
G-D is going downhill
all rights preserved
plates and pilates
trial and error, rial and terror
fury on pure E
confluence of affluence
gps, glonass, galileo, and beidou
black is beautiful, black is back
sculpture, scripture, capture, rapture
pair, pear, pere, pierre
vile, evil, veil, live
   elvi(s), eliv(8), ivel (tower)
if you boil a funny bone, it becomes a laughing stock (humerus!)
god and buddha made a cheese: gouda!
pathetic, inept, incompetent, ignorant, superstitious
put a crow and goat together, get a croat
a trove of true love, a heaping plate of hate
epic epochs: elizabethan, georgian, victorian, edwardian
eat the peach!  swallow the marshmallow!
good reeds: reed college, walter reed military hospital

v's
they know you are kinda crazy
there is literally no one like you
you're all great, Jesse
you really are up to code blue, jess
we know you think you're god -it's funny
maybe you really are -I'm laughing
you're a dream, jess
you're absolutely somethin', jess

No comments: