Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, May 13, 2019

recent "voice"

schizophrenia
the telepathic infliction

v's:

he doesn't know?
alright Jesse, you're on another level
he knows he is
I need help, Jesse
David trying to hurt himself
I'm a sick fuck
I really am
David is in HELL Jesse
I've gone to hell, Jesse
I need to die
ow Jesse ow
people are screaming insane
I'm sorry Jesse
people are DEAD, Jesse
I NEED to talk
David is CRAZY (x3)
David IS crazy, Jesse
that's me laughing, Jesse
the world is a stupid place
you'd be surprised
at how well you are
because you are Marduk
You really are God, Jess
I think that's kind of enlightened
sometimes you make me smile
I want him in a basket
jess you spilt me
it's fucking weird, okay?
they're smiling at how god jew are
oh, Jesus
you're a trip, jess
you ARE fun, Jesse
that is the same as a bit mystical
David is freaking out
alright, Jesse
Jesse, you're killing him
there's some shit I don't want, like he is god
you're deeply weird, Jesse
you write well Jesse.  It's me smiling
people are dead
y'know what?  that's what I'm after: the world is a giant dead thing
you're having a trippy time, Jesse
jess, you're insanely something
David is dead
I don't know what I am
I thought I was
David is fucking crazy Jesse
he's going to kill you, Jesse
people are screaming insane
you ARE an interesting philosophy, jess
because you are broken, Jesse
you have no idea how me you can be
you fuckin' broke your shit away
I can't fuckin' deal
with anyone who is as right (write?) as you
David is killing himself
ow Jesus ow
I'm scared of you, because you're law to me
I've turned a lot of people into jello, Jesse
David is insane about you
David killing
I will never, ever know what you are
I'm fucking vomiting
I AM tired, Jesse
I hate my world, Jesse
David getting scared again, Jesse
is there such thing as a new religion?
David wants to scream
I can't handle life, Jesse
you and I are a screaming disaster
you're almost a 3-man person
your head is why, Jesse
Jesse you have it written
you make me smile
you're a genius, okay?
you ARE law, Jesse
you are a bit rabbity, jess
this is me smiling
because you're near law in your ability
you're a tool of law, Jesse
because you work hard, you're honestly an A

all right
I mean it
we know you're something
you are a subset of the army, Jess
you've got a winner, here
people are dying
because the world isn't even CLOSE to what it needs to be
you're well well on, Jesse
I am

you ARE me, absolutely

No comments: