Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, May 5, 2019

some politics

free speech advocacy

I am disturbed at the recent muzzling of (I don't even know who),
and I don't even care what they said or might say.
Facebook shouldn't censor anyone, in my opinion, no matter how hateful the speech.

Lots of people might be stupid or susceptible, "sheeple" you might say,
but America stands for free speech,
including flag burning even!
which includes the right to think/say anything, march/gather for any reason

But then again, I believe Hitler and Charles Manson, might have been innocent.
I mean, if they didn't actually kill anyone, themselves, I believe
they even have a right to incite.   Hold the actual killers accountable!  
I think it's ridiculous that Manson gets sentenced to death, while
actual murderers only get 20 years or whatever.

I mean, soldiers should refuse to fight (all of them, always!), in my opinion.
Just obeying orders just doesn't cut it.
Is everything the Devil's fault?  Or should we emphasize personal responsibility?
The latter, in my humble opinion.

Mind control exists.  
The average intellect may only be 100, 
and the average mind easily swayed or influenced,
the average American overweight and watching too much tv,
in debt, and reading only 1 book a year or whatever, not knowing basic geography...

STILL
censorship (and the "chilling effect") is reprehensible.
Then again, I believe in silencing the voice(s) in your head.
Voices, telepathy, prayer, schizophrenia, it all sucks.
Maybe you're God and you like being mental, 
dreaming up dreams,
and believe the Bible's injunction to 'pray without ceasing"
or think your mind should be noisy to have a 'sound mind"
except for "silent night"..
The mind is mined? 
     probed like a rectum, like they say aliens do?
Nevermind, says Nirvana
relax, go with the flow, go slow
or go! go! go!  with haste.
what is your optimal speed for playing chess?

Anyway,
I'm tired of the aggravation in my head
I'm tired of complaining on this blog about it
I want to get well, be sane, and have mental quietude.
And I believe everyone has the right to speak and be heard
be part of the herd, even

but I'm also tired of stupid people committing hate crimes,
but only the perpetrators are to blame, not the hate mongers, imo
Hating is not a crime, there's a lot to hate,
and people suck, in so many ways, even if being a hater sucks too (!)
the power of positive thinking, for example, by Norman Vincent Peale
 has been rightly criticized, lol.

also,
I don't like this red and blue shit, like crips and bloods in some stupid gang war,
red republicans, hot, red hats/ hat-red, hell and heat and global warming and religiosity,
Israeli oppression
vs.
blue republicans, chilling effect on speech, atheism (no hot air), cool people (loco?)
a cool breeze, brie cheese, "blow" -wind, cocaine, fellatio

and
it has nothing to do with right or left, either, while we're at it
blue gatorade, cool beans!  red cokes, the official drink of republicans!
like right and left Twix.  Allah load of shit, if you ask me.

global warming has glow ball, war, arms, arming, army, ming (i.e. Chinese vase)
if you want to get conspiratorial.   cold wars and hot wars.  cold and calculating.
hot and cold economies.  warm or chilled relations.  burning with passion.
al gore and algorithms galore, allegories, and (Spanish for 'gift':) regalo (!)

dan, dna, and diet and nutrition!  mom and dad, madness.  Isai: angry/insane

No comments: