Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, June 16, 2023

Splash n' Bake

 I bought some more Gundry powder (spirulina, flaxseed, hemp protein: pro-plant shake), and I’m on my 4th day of zapping my abs with Mike’s new toy (20 minutes, twice a day) and I rejoined the gym (YMCA, aka The Y), with financial assistance, good for 2 years.  Today I used the heated pool to tread water in until I was winded, and then read my Kindle while bicycling through Ireland, for 20 minutes…  Good to be back!  I brought my Jesson portable radio, but didn’t use it.  When I got home, I read in the sunshine, with my radio shack rechargeable radio, in the back yard (sunning myself, my legs mostly, without sunscreen, stopping before I get baked), and did 5 thirty-second planks, and 120 pushups.  I made a BLT for lunch, and am listening to WHRB in my room, through my computer (the Echo was blinking off and on for some reason, and I can skip the ads, too).   So I woke up and had a banana (not quite ripe) after the zap session, and when I got back from the gym I had my vitamins, oatmeal, ryze, and Gundry shake (“vorg”).  A good morning.  The gym wasn’t too busy, either, and I’m looking forward to treading water there in the future.  I met Dianne, who introduced herself to me, while treading, who asked if I had an injury (?), like I belonged in the lap pool, and told me the opposite rule from the lifeguard (tread by the wall), as if she were in charge or something, and to whom I replied I was working on losing my gut/belly/abdomen, as if I need to explain myself.  Anyway, it was a good morning, and I’m eager to do it all over again tomorrow, with a little variation, of course, to keep things interesting.  There was a free exercise class, with only 2 people participating, that was doing burpees, so I’m already on top of that.  I actually have a Physical Trainer textbook to supplement my online exercise library archive.  Look good, feel good.  Eat well and you are what you eat.  Blog isn’t as busy today, but who cares.  Mom offered to pay for my gym membership.  Pretty decent day.  I have 2 sheets from the Y with their offerings and schedule, which I put on my door.  Looking good! 

No comments: