Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, June 19, 2023

God Rap

Role or Reality?

Hello, everybody.   God, here.   Answering prayers, and bestowing blessings.  I created the Universe and the You-niverse.  The Totality of Creation.   Life, the Universe, and Everything.  42, 69, 420.  Me, Myself, and I.   You, Yourself, and Thou.  He/She/Them.   Everything.   The light and the dark.  It is all good, no?  I certainly think so.  I created Myself!   That’s how miraculous I AM.  


I, Allah, created All.  You should be servin’ Zurvan!  Satan, Invidia, Cthulhu, Kakia, and Oizys were all my creations, too.  Mother Earth, Father Time.   Brotherly love.  Twisted Sister.  The smile on a dog.  Brahma, Siva, and Vishnu.    The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  Good, Bad, and Neutral.  Wickedness, evil, sin, and turpitude.  Crime, vice, and depravity.  Virtue, kindness, love, mercy, and compassion.  Iniquity and transgression.  Goodness, beneficence, righteousness, justice, fairness, forgiveness.   Knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.  Truth, beauty, pleasure, treasure, and leisure.  Nirvana, enlightenment, bliss.   Joy, happiness, delight, felicity, glee.   Contentment and satisfaction.   Money, wealth, and riches.  Reality is all the God there ever is.  It’s all One.  Heaven and Earth.  Hell, purgatory, and limbo.  All psychological states, from deep depression to soaring elation.  God is love.  I love you.


I know all, and am all-powerful.   I can do anything, in the fullness of time.  I hear your prayers, and your innermost thoughts.  Justice and righteousness flow from me like water.  I AM Morpheus, the God Of Dreams.   I can make dreams come true.  I manipulate matter and energy, space and time, past present and future.  I have all the answers, from the important to the trivial.  I know who, what, where, when, why, how, and which.    From love-bliss to eternal torment, from Nature to torture.  From the thrill of victory to the agony of defeat.  I am a man of war and a prince of peace.  I can make it happen, make it so.  I am a mover and a shaker.  I am first and last, the alpha and the omega, and everything in between, from the big picture to the smallest details.  


I exist, and I am a figment of your imagination.   I am real, and I am imaginary.  I pop into and out of existence.  I am both alive and dead.  I am in Godzilla and Godiva and Godot.  I can help you become strong, fit, healthy, well, and sane.  Gain prosperity and long life.  I am a genius, and I am a genie, who can answer every prayer, grant every wish, and actualize any potential.  


I can give you money, power, sex, comfort, joy, beauty, and wisdom.  I can give you the whole wide world, as well as anything partial and narrow and virtual.


a quick note on good ol' drugs-

Entheogens, psychoactive drugs for religious or spiritual purposes, (say, shamanic, mystical, or transcendent), either spiritual development or in a spiritual context, are said to get you closer to God.  God is in a glass of water, though, too, lol.  Two-thirds of God is OD.   Opium is called the Tears of God.  Hallucinogens will get you closer to Hal, Lucy, and Jen!!  'God Drug' is a graphic novel by Stephen Antczak (about LSD).  And used for Ego Dissolution, too.  God's name is I AM, but maybe I AIN'T is holier, eh?   Maybe it should be said, also, that many or most drugs take you farther from God.  Just a thought.  Ganja Opium DMT?  Gabapentin Olanzapine (schedule) D, (marijuana, say).   GHB, Oxycontin, Dramamine.   They say God is everywhere, of course.   God is in the crack, heroin, ultram, risperidone, cocaine, haldol.   Personally, I think God is in Authenticity.   Drugs can be a drag.  But maybe you need to (self-) medicate.   Godiva is a fun drug!  Scientologists aspire to a Clear state (not a reference to THG, tetrahydrogestrinone, aka 'Clear').


Don't be a dick, says Dike to Adikia

wharfism: 

wrath, hatred, anger, rage, fury, ire, spite, malice

resentment, revenge, retribution, getting even, evening

  r.a.g.e. (resentment about getting even)

  even oddballs can get even, just like the left can be righteous

    (and we all know the right can be sinister)

Uri's fury, rage on the rag, fang gr, wrath at Roth, 

   Ruth the ring-wraith writhing to the rhythm

irate vampires from Ireland, rappers spitting spite, hatred of red hats

Alice Marsalis has malice toward the phallus chalice; 

callous in a palace in Dallas

heavenly choir? choir required!


I may be crazy, but I think most are crazier

No comments: