Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, June 3, 2023

slap

 Hello world.  How goes? How art thou? For thine is the day, mate.  G’day.  Bidet?  So I sit here writing, wondering what to say.   I just force myself to type, and hope my brain stays ahead of my fingers.   I’m listening to techno.   Ah, the joys of computers.  I was vibrating with my woojer, earlier, but it ran out of juice.  I bought aloe vera juice from Trader Joe’s, out of curiosity.  It tastes gross.  It’s a health drink, and now I have way too much of the shit.  Anyway, I had a steak today.   Plus my lectin shield, before this morning’s oatmeal.   I looked at myself naked yesterday.   My gut is out of control.   I look like I’m freaking pregnant.  It’s disgusting.  So I have jumprope.   Do a couple hundred.   Plus pushups.   And planks.  And Arnold presses, with my vacuum.  And burpees.  And way too much sleep.  One pushup is less than one calorie, says google.  And stretch.   And my dumbbells for tricep extensions, bent rows, raises..   For the gut, for the core, I can do heel taps, and bicycle crunches, and passes (of say, a sleeping bag, from hands to between feet).   Get on with it.  Keep moving.  Caloric deficit.  Isometrics and shakes and dancing and vigorous movement, like knee lifts, and on and on.   There’s an exercise library online that I put on my favorites, with videos of each one.  My plantar fasciitis has gone away, mostly.   Just gut, gut, gut.    Geezus freaking christ.   It’s ridonkulous.   Is it because of my medications?  Shit.  A pound a week, the doctor said.  That’s doable.  Don’t eat 4 hours before bedtime.    So like 4:30p.  Early to bed and rise, sayeth Ben Franklin, from heaven.  The beat goes on.   I like to go through trivia cards with chat gpt at the ready, to query, dive deeper.  I like data.  I’m making myself a machine.  The cockroaches are back.  Living under my fridge.  Yuck.  Edgar asked if a friend’s “million dollar bill” was real.  I googled it.   Unfortunately, no.   Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.   They’re just novelty items, and they’re legal, because no one is that stupid.  Right? Lol.  So I’ve got a nice purple blanket I found, hand stitched, which gives my armchair a hint of royalty, or throne.  Well, not really.   But we can pretend.   I imagine the world treats  my divinity the same way I treat kings and queens in the encyclopedia, as trivial and hardly worth the effort to learn from, even an archaic fossil or archeological artifacts, in a way.   Some people are into it.  But most? No.    Well, my YouTube music has shifted to Grateful Dead.  There are deadheads, and there are godheads.  Ha.  You follow me? Lol.  

Next paragraph, stream of consciousness, unspooling thought, splashing into your brain, in the future (now is Saturday, June 3, 2023, 3:24p).   Jerry Garcia serenades me from the grave.  I should get crazy.   Lazy hazy daze of summer.  It’s not quite officially summer yet, although the weather is glorious.   Maybe I should bring my computer outside into the backyard for this.  Work on my tan.  I have sunscreen that I never use.  I need to put the computer on a surface.  Dr. Gundry’s diet evolution (i think he meant revolution) is lurking, unread, due back at the library in a couple weeks.  Man, I should have a steak every day.   That stuff is good.  I add a little bbq sauce, even juicier.  Hitler was a vegetarian.  So eat a steak and fight the nazis.   Or something.  Glad I’m not a cow.  Glad to be human.  Wanting to be more.  With less of the belly.  Jelly bellies?   NO.   Not until I lose 20, 30 pounds.  I’m going outside.   See if that works.  So nice out.  Ah, yes.  Perfect.   Warm my bones.  Skin, I mean.  In the corner of the property, by the apartment that burned, next door, awhile back.  Are they gonna fix it up?  My head is in the shade - and I have a baseball cap on.   Very nice.   Very is a part of slavery.  Tex Avery.  Slavery was very slayer.   Glad the wifi reaches out here.   The old office chair leans back, comfortable.   Tomorrow is dinner in San Francisco.  BART both ways?  Or uber one or two.  Huh.  I’m bringing the astronaut food and BFG book for the kids.  Then Hearts of Space at 10p with Mr. Mike.  He doesn’t want to learn chess.   I offered to teach him.  Suit yourself.  


Pair of paragraphs, on to three by the tree.  Thoughts drip, ever so slowly.   I had honey on a croissant last night.   Tasty.  I ate my cobb salad before bed, too.   I disobeyed the doctor.    But I think it’s still good to eat only when you’re hungry.   Different rules.  Rulers measure things.  How much drool?  How many fools?  How cruel?  What amount of gruel?  Chacmool at the pool.  A dual stool.   Anyway.  I don’t see any blackberries on the bush.  Someone is mowing their lawn.  Bob and Moe.  Rhyming gets stupid, sometimes.  Raps can be annoying, too.  Well, I’m done.  Not sure if this is blogworthy.   Well, there’s been worse.  What did the supreme court say?  Artistic or literary merit?  Political or scientific, too.  Slap your pals!


the parson person knows about Porsenna

the reason for raisins, riesens, and rising roses

cum and Gough, hear here, their they're there, where wear ware


MOE

A deep, dense, discussion on God

Data-dancing for discovery of the devil

The opposition doesn’t have to be exactly opposite

Only god is good.   So only the devil is evil.  Does that follow?

Everybody else is in between, on the spectrum.  Gray.

What am I? Love-bliss with myself, my computer, my books

Of course, if we grant freedom to either, 

   the devil can be godly, and god diabolical

Unless, one, their behavior defines the terminology

and/or, there is no good or bad

Or it’s all good (seems like nobody says it’s all bad)

   Depression, misery, hopelessness is clinical, prompting medication

   Positivity, optimism, hope (a clinical state, too?) 

Or, one man’s trash is another’s treasure (subjective morality) 

Or, one culture’s good is another’s evil (different places, times)

Or, God can make good of anything, don’t worry about it

God is make-believe (if you’re made to believe), pretend (pre-ten)

When you get older, God is to adults what Santa is to children

Real, but not?  Only real in a weird way

Like radio waves, or other things you can’t see

A social construct (like Shiva, for social destruction?)

Reality is a Mess Of Everything, equanimity is impossible -

Who can tolerate torture? Satiating satan’s thirst for blood

Sinners and saints, demons and role models, actors

No self, just playing roles (all the world a stage)

Heaven and hell are stages, too

Paradise California and Hell's Kitchen, Hell Norway

Shut the funk up


Genius thoughts

We’re bubbles.  Ephemeral.  So do what you want, before you die.  You only live once.  No regrets.  Everybody is in the same boat.   Global village.   We’re animals, on a planet experiencing an extinction event.  Respect one another.  Be good, kind, compassionate.  God is all-powerful.  God is love.  Don’t worry, be happy.  Look good, feel good.  Just say no.  Love thy neighbor.  Thou shalt not kill.  Life is good!  Go to bed tired, wake refreshed.   Early to bed, early to rise, makes you healthy, wealthy, and wise.  Only eat when you’re hungry.  Sex, food, music, movies, books, nature, exercise, variety, and friendship.  Live and learn.  Try different religions.  Travel the world.  Sweat.  Get stronger, better.  Make each day better than the last.  Seek growth and progress and improvement.  Love life.


Stupidity

Get hooked on drugs.   Eat a ben and jerry’s every day.  Drive fast, without a seatbelt.  Break the law, be a criminal.  Make enemies.  Eat lots of meat, hunt, and kill things.  Be fat, ugly, mean, and always oversleep.  Life is hell.  Make others suffer.  Make the world into a stinking, dangerous, cesspool of poverty and hatred.  Drink and gamble away all your money.  Be selfish and untrustworthy and stupid.   Blow up the outside world.   Hate life and commit suicide. 


Self and Reality

Life, The Universe, and Everything

God and religion, society and culture

theology, anthropology, sociology, geography, history

Psychology and psychiatry, therapy and psychoanalysis

The many selves and roles of Me myself and I, I and I

   and biblical Us, royal We, pronoun Them

   Multiple personalities, and schizophrenic split mind

      (ego, id, superego, eros, thanatos)

   Plural self, what I am isn’t what I was, nor what I will be

      (bible: Elohim, Genesis 1:26 and 3:22) 

      (non-binary/genderqueer)

      (royalty/monarch/sovereign) 

      (nosism, like gollum, or rastafarians, or borg)

         or an agent/representative (democratic, diplomat, etc.)

USA, UN, United airlines, G-unit, reunited, reunion, communion, unions

Heehaw, ho hum, his holiness, happy and healthy, heaven n hell

Clean, straighten, organize, form/content, sweep dust and vacuum, wash clothes/dishes

Cleanliness is next to godliness, purity

Go to the bathroom, wash your hands, brush your teeth, comb your hair, wash your face

shave, shower, shit, brush, wash, flush

Sacred Heart Institute of Technology

Shoot the shit, and flower power in the shower, happy hippies

Dopy Hopi, Winston at Princeton, Churchill at the birch mill

Keep showers short, don’t shower for an hour


     Greetings, humans, earthlings, AI’s, presidents, premieres, prime ministers, and popes-  

To whom it may concern (all sentient life forms): you are all deluded, ignorant, and stupid.  You are sick and twisted.   You are idiotic morons and fools.  There is no hope for you, none whatsoever.  You will all die and return from whence you came.   Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.  A flash in the pan.  Like fireflies, that shine, then fall to the earth.  

     I come from Outer Space, far far away.  I have travelled for many moons.  My purpose is to warn you of impending catastrophe.  Your planet is a cosmic disaster.  Just kidding: You’re at the top of the heap.   The whole universe wants to move in.   And therein lies the problem.  The Gorkonians of Alphalon 5 have their sights set on your planet.  You must prepare.  They are in star system G1798351, and are due to arrive within the next glpalorg.    

    Gleebleglor and I survived their invasion of my home planet, and have come to assist you with our culture’s wisdom, technology, and mastery over Nature.  The Gorkonians must not be permitted to repeat their depravity!


 CW confucian warm-heartedness, jiu

Juice, Jew ss….holy shit

Shit.  Shiite.  Xi-ite.  Sunny sunni.  Goofy sufi.  

Sufijan stephens.  St stephen

Sicks sicks sicks

Mother daughter and unholy spirit

Sitar, guitar, and eid al fitr…. Git r done

No comments: