Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Write Rite

 I have time to write.   The best way to get better at writing is to keep writing (and read a lot).  Do I have something to say?   It’s better to burn out than fade away..   No, actually, I’d prefer to live intensely for over a hundred years, quantity and quality, which would sum to the max degree of LIVING.  

Living   

   Reading.  Compressed time of the author.  A different world, an escape, insight into other     minds, places, times.  You can engage at any speed.  And it’s usually free from your local library!  It’s time travel.  It’s stimulating.   Imaginative.  Like a dream.

  1. Writing.  Blogging, writing essays, books, poems, collections of ideas… Genius!
  2. Rithmatic.  Words can be numbers.  Books have chapter and verse.   Page numbers, paragraphs, sentences.  Dictionary entries can be enumerated.  A healthy relationship with numbers engenders memory, speed reading, and efficient processing of objects/reality.  Days are numbered, ha.  That’s not as threatening as it might seem.  They really are.
  3. Music is fun.  Sing, dance, get lost inside, bop to.   Fall asleep to.  Explore artists, cultures, genres, radio stations.  Make and share playlists.   Soundtracks for all aspects of your life.
  4. Laughter.  Happiness and cheer, comedy jokes and satire,  
  5. Playing with kids. Exercise.  Good food.  Law. Travel.  Different religions.  Sex.
  6. youtube, tv, movies - video
  7. Sports
  8. Meditate

Dying

Live until you die’s the only way to stay sane - what I got (sublime)

hm.  Louie Dog, says the lyrics.   Both versions are fun.

big difference between deaf and dead.   Just one letter!


the vanguard of the avant-garde

darkness, evil, and destruction (d.e.a.d.)

dalit, da lit (yea, lead innovate transform)

trance-formers, more than meats the I

ABOP facility, and IHOP breakfast 

   (antifreeze batteries oil paint), (int'l house of pancakes)



v's

you're well, right

you're a number of well

you are a bit of my pHd

we know you write

you write like a dream is why

they know it's perfect, Jesse

you ARE a bit of Jesus, Jesse

No comments: