Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Utopia riff

The Perfect World

Delicious food, variety and as much as you want, healthy body, endorphins from exercise, feeling alive!, sex, massage, enough money for anything, comfort and security, safety and no crime/threat, happy with how you look, in love, sensual pleasures like swimming, sunning yourself, a good book, a hot shower, good music, fun on your phone, wake up refreshed, go to bed tired, not oversleeping, stand-up comedy, a good laugh, a compliment, no symptoms of anything, no irritating people, good news, and fun, play, good times with friends.  Learning stuff and getting lots of traffic on your blog and no aches and pains, suffering or discontent, misery or depression, hate or malice, sadness or grief, hunger or thirst, crime or sin.   Maybe a movie, or a good dream, or time in Nature, or even drugs.  Making a friend,  and not having any enemies.  Never bored.  Stretch, maybe dance, or yoga.  Time to meditate, and feeling clean, fresh.  Freedom to do whatever you want.  Making other people happy.  Trying something new.  Making a difference.  A trip to the library.  A pastry and a cup of coffee with cream.  Leisure, pleasure, treasure.   Contentment and being able to just do you, no pressures, no anxiety, worry, stress, judgment.  Getting stuff done.  May all your dreams come true!  Well, not the nightmares.  You know what I mean.  Health, wealth, peace, prosperity, happiness, bliss, love, kindness, joy, fun, frivolity, merriment, good cheer!  Sex, drugs, and rock n roll.  Jokes, comedy, satire.  Eat, drink, and be merry.  Merry Mary.  Joyful Joyce.  Happy hippy.  Blessed with bliss.  Jumping with joy.  Leaping lizards, jumping jehosophat, hopping mad...  My God is better than your God! (Not!   All good.  Dear lord god/to whom it may concern!).  May the fourth be with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blogs but once in a while did you forget about me cuz I didn't forget about you but you know things happening forget about each other I don't even think you remember who I am but again I like your blogs