Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, January 17, 2022

Whutitis

 God, Buddha, Allah

Glad to Be Alive

Gabba gabba do 

Abba, father


No self

Just a body

mind? 

What I see, hear, smell, taste, touch

Words for them, labels

"everything is sensory"


The daily paper, the so-called funnies

A book of short stories

My blog

Joe Frank

Wikipedia

J! Archive

YouTube

Music 


Email is no longer any fun

     Beggars and thieves

Buggerers and bugs

Sorcerers of necromancy

   voodoo, demonology, black magic (bm)

   vd, and bm, son


Satan summoned his highest ranking demons.  You shall…

Do what thou wilt


Lucifer, light-bringer, morpheus, making Valhalla seem like a heaven for warriors, soldiers, fighters, demons, monsters, killers, murderers, criminals, vile scum.  

   In MY opinion, anyway.


urging, rationalizing, 

Aiding and abetting?, sponsoring, terrorism

Accessory assists

abet, yes, encourage and incite

Nightmares, hell in fact,  lipstick on a pig

tricked, beguiled, seduced, delusion, under a spell

   Like war is fun

   Or you’re fighting for freedom, against an enemy

   Or you’ll go to heaven

All a load of shit


Norse horse

Hoarse horse

Stop yelling, nordic knight

Whores eating hors’ d’ ouevre, (Or Durvs)


Imagine having an imagination, nation

Be late to your own funeral!  (or dead, twice)

Visualize visual eyes

I have a dream.  Nobody judged, by the content of their character, or anything else.

Boys will be boys.  Whatever will be will be.  It’s all good. 


 (Unless it's some homeless schizophrenic pushing someone in front of a train)

Don’t judge the judges?  Like juj-ing jugs.   Yup those are big knockers.  

Tit for tat, karma, justice, revenge, you get what you give

    To whom much is given, much is expected

Don’t knock the knockers, those are the best breasts in the west!


It is what it is

Nobody is themselves

Nobody even HAS a self

A slave to the money, then you die

God is empty, just like me


What else do I feel like blathering, this morning?

Bird turds

Heard the word, nerd?

guano, I know

Phosphates

foes’ fates


Angel poop

Ha


It's really not ALL good, alright?

like, say, warlocks


what am I doing here?  what is this blog for?

why am I writing all this?  what am I trying to do?

  I like to write, be creative

  I think I'm right

  I want to be a source of wisdom and truth and virtue -

    enlightenment, entertainment, and empowerment!

I have lots of ideas about god, religion, spirituality

I want to share and spread my philosophy

     maybe even start a cult

making god real in a godless universe

a beacon of sanity in an insane world

stimulating insanity, too, cuz Seal was also right

  ("never gonna survive unless, we get a little crazy")

I want to clarify my own thinking, get sane, help others

   make a better world

maybe, make some money, to boot

but mainly, to have fun


What could be more self-empowering than becoming God?

Jesus is dead.  Even if he was a cat, and had 9 lives, he'd still be dead.

So if only God is good, there is a need for people to step up.

Or you can submit.  Step up, or submit.  You can lead, or follow.

All the leaders can be corporate (like, say, the "body of christ")

All the submissives can be muslim (islam means submission)

you don't have to only be a dom or a sub.  You can switch.

God is everything, the whole ball of wax! 

(waxing and waning, a ball of shit/a mine of diamonds!)


Becoming God is becoming one with the universe, om :-)

Large and in charge, bigger and better

You can be in no religion, and all of them, both

Because God is a growing concept, inclusive of

all religions, deities, beliefs, theologies, philosophies

throughout history, space, and time -

maybe even unique to each individual

design your own customized personal deity,

and reject nothing, take what you like from all sources

Personally, I look down on unreflective, mindless sheeple

No comments: