Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, January 29, 2022

stream

 Goodness gracious, great balls (lol)

Tremendous, wonderful, amazing, terrific!

Do you get along with Richard?

Angels spread their wings

The holy spirit is in you!  hole spear it

No malice is in the chalice (phallus)

Community, communion, in the unity of the Holy Spirit 

Art in heaven, pleasurable creation

The word was god, Hal Load be thy name

Praise be to God, p raise

God is love

thy kingdom come

Behold I am coming quickly

Knock knock… come in

Knock knock knockin’ on heaven’s door

Adoration , j’adore, a door, rations, rationality

Jesus Christ, 2-5, my cock…. heaven, ave hen

    Dirt bath (a dirty thought)

birth, breath, health, wealth, death

The-ology, the study of thee!  me? moi?  myself and eye, icu

Eucharist, me a christ? chris tucker, christine, christopher  

Give thanks and praise, on tap, tom hanks

Praise and paradise, pair of dice, a numbers game, numb

God is good, get out of dodge, go overdose, god with an O

   Omg, orgasm, oh!  Or zero, nothing.   O (holiest of holies)

Oblivion my god, death - go to meet one’s maker, ob i liv on

The end of “time” (that is me)

Tim eats thyme, thy me and my self and you are not your own

thanks, ankle.  heal, heel.  soul, sole.  toe, theory of everything

Everything is all, allah, aha, ah

Theory, the O are why

Genesis, creation, origin, spelling evolution with love

Gin, shin, Jen, sister, ore

Genesis and Jesse is seen

Isai and Jesus and Chuy, zeus, chewy, isa 

AI and hey zeus, 2-8, 10, satan

Tennessee, tennis, listen, satan, santa, tenets, tenebrious, tenements, tentacles, tentative, intent, Tenerife, tendon, tenacious, tenor, teen, stenographer, rotten, paten, entomology

A perfect 10, J

wwjd?  Jay and violent J and JC, j’suis, Jesse, jazzy, jay-z, juicy, sj see

word game, mean meaning, dick shun airy, aries 

10 commandments

Etc etc

No comments: