Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Feliz Nuevo Ano

Happy New Year!

Another trip around the sun!  The moon another inch (or something) further away!  Getting older, closer to death!  It’s winter (up here/North), so stay warm, and hold each other close.  A time for resolutions: Don’t be bad, be good, have fun!   Improve your body, your relationships.  Read lots of books, stay healthy.  Stay positive, grateful, and love one another!  That’s all I can think of.  Don’t be lazy, get motivated, and make progress.  Spend your money wisely.  Don’t worry, be happy.  May the force be with you. God bless.


Today, I walked Kaleb.  I bought lunch from a chinese restaurant.  I found a free new year’s calendar.  I filled it with birthdays and such.  I listened to music, and charged my bike battery.  I texted my mom and my landlord (we need a new microwave, and toilet plunger).  It was cold this morning.  I didn’t want to get out of bed.  I went to the bank.  I checked my blog numbers.  And I wrote this!  I’ve got a book or two to read, lol.  And some trivia.  Busy, busy.  I was looking for “America” by Styx.   Suite Madame Blue is what I was looking for.  Ah, yes.


So my plans for the coming year:  it’s 2022, but TV is not on my horizon.  Lose my gut (same as last year).   Gain muscle.  Early to bed and rise.  Read the daily history regimen and stay current with my emails and read my news subscriptions.  Work my way through the Joe Frank archive.  And keep things fresh, stay engaged, do new things, both routines and variety.  Go to Portland and meet Hugo and see SPAH’s new house.  Be a great Uncle Jesse.  And be my best, so I can live up to the role I’ve given myself as a writer and blogger!  

No comments: