Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Gratitude

 Count my blessings

1, Life, 2. Health, 3. Wealth, 4. Comfort, 5. Friends, 6. Family, 7. Food, 8. Shelter, 9. Clothing, 10. Clean water, (California is in a drought!  No need to flush pee! - quote: "urine is normally sterile as a body fluid.  Even if you have a urinary tract infection with bacteria in your urine, it would be inactivated with the chlorine levels in the public water supply.  So there's really no known disease transmission with urine left unfleshed in the toilet. "), 11. Healthcare, 12. Dental care, mental care, 13. Sanitation, 14. Libraries / book stores, 15. My computer, 16. Ebike, 17. Light, electricity, warmth, 18. Echo, 19.  Wifi, internet, 20.  My cellphone and plan, 21. Blogger, 22. Snoopy and Shelby, and Karen, 23. Duke, and Susan, Ron. 24. Junie, and Johnny, Theresa.  25. Kaleb, and Marlen, Austin.  26.  Rover, and Julie, Sam.  27. Hearts of Space, roommates, salon.  28. Rent Conttrol., 29. Bay Area weather, 30. Restaurants, 31. Games of Berkeley, 32. Little Free Libraries, 33. SPAH, 34. The readers of my blog, 35. The comments on my blog, 36. My apple watch, and Mimi, 37. Freedom of speech, 38. My country, 39. Being born in 1971, 40. My rights, like voting, religion, press 41. My education, 42. My upbringing, scouting,  43. Joe Frank, 44. Ted, 45. YouTube, 46. Instagram, 47. Email, 48. Wikipedia, 49. J! Archive, 50. Being given up for adoption, not aborted, 51. My past relationships, 52. Being left alone, 53. The times when my disability feels like a gift, instead.   54. My kindle, and news, 55. Buddhism, 56. My catholic upbringing,  57. My memories, and mind, my genes, my talents, 58. Not being conscripted, the option to be a conscientious objector.  59. Not living in a war zone, 60. Meditation, 61. Yoga, 62. Democracy and democrats, 63. MSF, doctors without borders, 64. Amnesty International, 65. The UN, 66. The state department, 67. Mercy for Animals, 68.  Plenty to do and keep me busy, never bored, 69.  Interesting dreams, 70. Silent voice, 71. TV, Movies, 72. Music and FM radio and college stations, 73. Siri and Alexa, 74. Growing up in SF, 75. Not being homeless, 76.  Not being hopeless, either.  77. Smart people, 78. Medications, 79. Trips to China, Belize, Mexico.  80. UC Davis, classes, professors, friends, integrated studies, culture.  81. God, maybe.  82. Goodwill and answered prayer.  83. The Earth, clean air, Nature, 84. technology, 85. institutions that bring peace, wealth, less suffering. 86. Freedom of thought, freedom from mind control.  87.  Variety.  88. Free time.  89. Different languages and cultures.  90. My favorite authors, 91. Law and criminal justice and fairness and professional ethics and virtuous politicians.  92. Compassion, kindness, mercy, forgiveness.  93. Safety and Security, the defense department, martial arts instruction, books, videos, 94. Hobbies and interests and curiosity, 95. Space aliens and sharing technology?, 96. Science and scientists, 97. Endorphins and oxytocin and natural highs, 98. Love and intimacy, romance, sex, massage, joy.  99.  Nonjudgmentalism, 100. Everything, the whole ball of wax, gratitude itself, 101. comedy

No comments: