Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, January 29, 2022

few church

 My future, and the world’s

I want to live LONG

And, if not prosper, never want or be lacking

I want to read the daily and weekly news, and a book/day, as well

I want to know my Atlas and dictionary/thesaurus inside-out

Read all the books in my room (maybe 100?)

Blog my daily history (for the rest of this year)

Have my blog go viral!!

Finish Joe Frank, masd books

Be caught up on my email

Remember all my trivia cards, get through J! Archive

Daily exercise, maintenance, improvement

Early to bed, early to rise, busy busy


The world should be peaceful and prosperous

No war or famine, pestilence, or plague

Less extinctions, more renewable energy 

Open borders, united nations, global harmony

No/less sin, crime, wickedness, cruelty, depravity

Less suffering, dukkha


Love, in my life, and around the world

All we need is love - Beatles

Whatever, it’s all good, alright? - devil


-----

best day ever - sponge bob 

today - smashing pumpkins


anno domini, a.d. (c.e.)

12 disciples, advertisements (ads):

rad(ical) (go)nad wad

sad, bad, mad, dad, fad, had, lad, pad, tad

the crucify crew


contagion;  cunt, agin'

virulence, veer you lent (3/2/22-4/14/22, says echo)

lending, loans, give me a hand, lend a hand, lenahan, lone

chopping off hands, and profanity, all apologies


6 trinities:

mad, ahmad, mahdi

urge to merge, emerging, emergency

German, JRM (jelly roll Morton), and "ich bin ein berliner"

    (jfk said, "I am a kind of jelly roll donut")

shortcomings, you little prick, behold I am coming quickly

biggie (smalls), (doug/harv) biggert, (scott) biggs

   lil Wayne, lil peep, lil baby

No comments: