Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Ugh Argh Agh

 Cynical, pessimistic 

dark and dismal, depression and despair, hopelessness and hate

anarchy, mayhem, chaos, abyss, precipice, tipping point, dystopia

In a world of human wreckage


Slavery, and war, and poverty, and disease, and suffering, and crime

darkness, and evil, torment, torture, instigation, abuse, neglect

mental illness, mci - mad crazy insane

   psychopath, sociopath, schizophrenic, psychosis, delusion, neurosis

ignorance, stupidity, incuriosity, delusion

Dsm path - Depression, suicide, misery, panic, anxiety, terror, horror

Pastmad/west/ahrwf

   pain agony suffering torment misery anguish despair 

   wickedness evil sin turpitude

   Anger hatred rage wrath fury

Diabolical depravity, death and destruction, devil/demons

Mr cbs- cruelty, brutality, savagery, merciless, ruthless

CVS

  crime vice sin, 

  cruelty violence sadism, 

  cthulhu voldemort sauron

satanic vampire crap

     Charity, virtue, singing


Cynical synagogue sinning on Sinai, cinema


update

I got covid like a week ago.

I'm double-vaxxed and boosted.  Hopefully just improvement, from here on, i.e. no new/worsening symptoms, or "long" covid.  You're supposed to isolate for 10 days after onset of symptoms, including at least 3 days after symptoms disappear.  The kaiser website says pulse oximeters are $30-$40.   I don't have one.   Sure hope I don't need one.  Since I got sick on the 15th, with a fever on 16th and 17th, hopefully I'll be out of the woods in 4 or 5 days!  Like say the the 28th.  All I have now is an occasional cough. No more fever.  I have another antigen test.  Friends have tests I can use, and there's always Kaiser, of course.   I should probably steer clear of hospitals, though.   Mom says the government will reimburse you the cost of tests.  I'm sitting for Duke, in Oakland.   Other than Duke, I canceled my dog walking, and am isolating/disinfecting.  Wish me luck!  Or, as DFW said, wish me a whole lot more than luck, :-)

Jess


...what if my GNC protein powder, and my risperidone and zyprexa, were the magic combination to squash covid?  Kind of a fun thought!  More likely, lots of water, fresh air, hot showers, fruits and veggies, relaxing, letting my body heal, disinfecting, and staying isolated are the secret ingredients for a vibrant recovery.  Peace out. 


IQ test, isolation vs. quarantine, isolating sick people with a contagious disease from people who are not sick.  Quarantine is restricting movement to see if people who may have been exposed or are not showing symptoms become sick.


It could go South.  I'm trying to stay positive.  "Fortunately, people with mild/moderate symptoms usually recover in a few days or weeks."  That's me.  Speaking of going South, my friends are going to Mexico in March, and I might sit their dogs, Poutine and Banh Mi, in Portland (I want to take Amtrak).   Going South can heal, too!

No comments: