Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Written writing and writ

Right?

I think, therefore I am.   The man in my head thinks, therefore he is, too.   I am a collective.  I wouldn’t say legion, but I suppose that’s possible.   There could be MILLIONS of people lurking in there!  It seems like only 2, though.  But if I’m really God, I’ve got Hezbollah (party of god!), everybody who cant breathe, asking for my intercession, like covidiots (is THAT why I keep hearing “I can’t breathe”??), and prair (prayer in the air).   The psychesphere.   The collective mind, the corporate hive, the telepaths and the schizophrenics.   What a fucking mess, if you ask me.   Authors get privileged access, because as I read their minds, they in turn get to participate in mine/mind.   It’s just karma.  Collective consciousness?  Is that a thing?  It’s probably just the chaotic madness of television, and not much more than that.  There’s the catholic church, reading and interpreting the same thing, throughout the world.  And radio, a kind of live commons of the listening community.  Anything else?  Mass media, everybody getting pinged notifications on their phones, and Facebook sharing, and the twitter feeds…. The daily news, and recommended reading, and the like.  Almost everything is communal.  I suspect even the private, like library books, has a collective component.  Lawyers do their damnedest to manipulate the minds of the jury, and the larger public opinion.   Maybe the CIA goes in the other direction, and neutralizes the fiery stimulus that has much of the world on edge and even revolutionary.  Political parties and capitalist manipulation for profit…what a goddamned mess.  Take some initiative in controlling what goes in your head, for christ’s sake.  Don’t be just another sheep.  There are enough sheeple.  Or whatever.  Do whatever you want.   Or what they want you to do or be.   What the fuck do I care.  We’re all dead, eventually.  So fuck it, whatever.


So I’m God.  What do I want to do with my omniscience and omnipotence, lol.   Get rid of nukes.   That’s the first thing.  I don’t need to be worrying about those things.  They shouldn’t even exist.  Second, do a robin hood with the billionaires and the people earning less than a dollar a day.   Everybody is equal, so this kind of insanity should be remediated, and nobody should be worrying about starvation or war or diseases that can be dealt with.   That’s what progress is.   Not zillions of dollars for people who couldn’t possibly know how to spend it.   So everybody eats.   Third, health and fitness.  Good diets and proper exercise, for health and sanity and beauty and things like sex and yoga.  Fourth, no homeless.  I hate seeing all these bastards.   And getting accosted on the street.  They need somewhere else to be.  There’s enough space, enough money, enough compassion, enough social services, to deal with all these folks.   Fifth, libraries and internet for all.  I’m not crazy about tv, personally, but most people are, I think.  If all the movies and tv and books and websites were available, everybody would have plenty to keep busy with.  So things like tvs and computers and kindles and books and echos, with all the radio on them.  Fun fun fun.  Sixth, this carbon shit is ridiculous.  People should stay the fuck home, and carpool, and use public transportation, and not cut down forests, and not be burning up jet fuel, for frivolous shit.  We need a habitable earth, where we’re not inducing a fucking extinction event, and subject to endless wildfires and deforestation and dredging the oceans of it’s life and polluting everywhere with plastic and exhaust and concrete.   I like gravel, myself.  All these vanity-cars are retarded.  Get with the program, people.  We need our planet.   Seventh!!  Politics need to get inclusive.  Republicans eat meat and democrats abort.   They’re BOTH pro-death.  Simplification, but true.  Alright?  Ugh.


People can believe anything they want.  Mind control is retarded.  You are free to think anything, always.   But action, however, is subject to law and criminal prosecution.  But maybe it’s karma, so’s criminals might be let off the hook.  That’s not for me to decide.  But there’s a case to be made.  And some lawyers should be fucking tortured.   I mean it.  It may just be only words, but there needs to be accountability.  That’s what I think.  A little evil is permissible, but the criminal masterminds and depraved torturers need to meet justice.  The devil needs to be kept in check.  The monsters need to be locked up.   And the wicked need to see consequences. 

No comments: