Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, July 5, 2021

Realty

 Reality

Your head, and the universe outside it

Other heads, other universes: a multiverse (inside the universe)

There is the “known universe” and the universe outside it

We also don’t know a lot about what’s within the one we know about!

Like dark matter. (And what’s in our own damn heads!)

Know thyself, know biblically, and know data

knowledge, rhymes with college

Also, knowing the ledge, your limits, backing off of any suicidal tendencies

Reality evokes repetition (RE- ality), which begs the question:

What is ality?  It’s an anagram of laity or Italy (!)

Ality is also a hong kong technology company

“Reality is the only word in the English language 

     that should always be used in quotes” - my life with the thrill kill cult 

Also, real plus ity, like what’s real is small (itty)

Reality is a little real, lol

Repetition, of routines, days, weeks, seasons, years

Weekly rituals, and biorhythms, and nightly sleep, and meals…

Music is based on repetition, as is rote learning, and muscle memory

Variety is the spice of life, like culture shock, or drugs, or movies

New religions, new people, new habits, new foods, mix it up, keep things fresh

Reality is vast.   Infinite, I think.  There’s room for everyone.

Libraries are full of alternate realities, author’s imaginations, creativity and unique perspectives

  books, movies, music, computers/internet

Virtual realities, totally unreal, except in your head

Art imitates life, life imitates art.   

Real reels about eels.  You feel me, dawg?

No comments: