Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

God Am is not Goddamn

 7:04 a.m. (God’s Time!)

Earth and Moon facts:  The earth is about 50x bigger than the moon.

    Also, the moon is about 30 earth-diameters away from the earth

NSK - not supposed to know

pa, passed away.   devil, de-ceased.   

Watches should be sold with matching pens!

olympics:  11,000 athletes

Addition edition

insight, inside

fiance finance

abattoir avatar

naivety nativity

sophisticated Sophie, intelligent gentleman

martial and marital arts

Harry Potter's daughter is in hotter water for being in the otter lottery

specious talk of species' speak-easies

Teshara and the tesseract!

persistent, consistent, insistent, assistant

sister system, cysts, and the sistine chapel

attention, approval, admiration, applause, adoration

swordfish, sailfish, sawfish

aware of the air

Actions, not thoughts, should be policed

going on vacation.gov

Tick talk:  insect communication

Acts of God, lightning, god is an arsonist!

David has bovid covid

punch us, pilot

besos for bezos

casado y cansado

Rich Richard in poor Singapore

Tokyo, Kyoto, and otokonoko!  

AI, as if.   American imperialism.

Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Amerigo, merry-go-round   

Eye am and the Holy See (Iams cat food and See’s candy!)

confession: passed gas at mass (lol)

Jesus flees us; fleas, geez

G.O.D. , game over, dead

GD, generational divide, graphic detail


Revisiting abortion

Goal: to increase the value of both human and animal life

A “life ethic”, pro-life, in every sense

To consider an abortion as A. no worse than eating a taco, but B. still a human life !!

Has the consequence of either cheapening human life, or

      Increasing the value of animal life

HMO:  Health and morals organization

pro-life vs. pro-death?  death wins every time, no?


I’m a little bit pro-life, but also a little pro-c

(choice, carne, ‘crat)

   Abortion through pills while the fetus is tiny seems harmless

   I like to eat meat

   I’m a democrat

I”m glad it’s not me making the decision.  But if it were, I’d be pro-life.


YHWH (7858: 10)

J-esse

J-esus

Satan

    tennis, Tennessee, and listen


V’s

It’s madness jess - to try and process so much data

We want you a lot louder jess

She’s smiling.  You’re WELL is why, Jesse

No comments: