Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Lotto Auto

MM

I played lottery yesterday.   Mega Millions.  2 plays.  I lost, both.  Out four bucks.  What did I buy for my loss?   A bit of fantasy about what I would do with the winnings.  I don’t know what the jackpot was, not that it matters (to me).  But my list of things to buy is:

   A house, a Tesla, charity for the United Nations and msf, an Echo for mom and Karen, and books.  I would supply a library in the third world, maybe.  Or a prison library.  All the award winners.  All the Bill Gates recommendations.   All the Hugos, Newberys, Nobel, and even Caldecotts.   Horror/fantasy.  I would go to Belize again.  I would buy Joe Frank and the Aletheon and the remaining volumes from the ‘Big Book of’ series.  I would publish my blog.  I would go to Japan.  I would check out taiko and sumo and aikido and drink sake and sushi and learn some origami and climb Fuji and just wander, explore, take in the nature, the people, everything.   Some baseball games.  College gymnastics.  Restaurants like crazy.  I want to see magicians again.  I want to blow bubbles and fly kites.  I want to end homelessness.   I want universal healthcare and clean water and sanitation, for everyone.  Delicious vegetarian fare.  An intensely disciplined schedule, so I can read everything.  I want to keep walking dogs.  Spike and Mike.  Some live music.  Pow-wow.  Massages.  3 person chess.  Some magazines, like Foreign Affairs and the cs monitor.   A jumprope.   Personalized masd instruction.  Maybe get a masters degree.  Learn to speed-read.  Whatever. 


Read, watch, listen, eat, exercise, sleep, write, talk, create

Read:

Lev grossman, Terry pratchett, Neil gaiman, aletheon, hugo winners, bill gates, big book of series, native american spirituality, masd, trivia, Kama sutra, 1001/501/bloom canon, origami, news, history, email, worldbook, spanish…. 

Watch:  

Martial arts, ted, parkour, ridiculousness, southpark/simpsons

animation (ren n stimpy, beevis n butthead, sick and twisted, etc.)

Listen

Philosophy talk, Joe frank, 10001 songs


If you want it done right, do it yourself


A black hole, 

  sucking up all the data:  the omniscience machine (a brain?)

I’ll kiss you later.  I’m fittin’ to get bit by a gator!  (off the wall)

You have a bitchin’ kitchen

Howling owls

There’s at least One infinity

   Aloi, you gone ta Uganda?

Chess: c hes s (si, he’s Satan)

Jack in the box:  a cow named Jack

god, garden of delight

Ga almighty

A nasti saint stain

GD almighty is the cause of Almaty, Kazakhstan

inspection, introspection, extrospection: all is vanity

vanity, an itty van, a minivan, baby van morrison

No comments: