Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Some Initialisms and V's

 SF, S&M, TW, SS

SF:  San Francisco, St. Francis, suck/fuck, space force, special forces, six flags, State Farm, society of friends, science fiction/ sci-fi, street fighter, Sinn Fein, Sasha Fierce, Sentimental Fool (Y and T song), semi-finals, small forward (basketball), sacrifice fly (baseball)

SM: sado-masochism, scrubbing and mopping, Sarah and me, Serbia and Montenegro, sex and murder, San Marino, Samarium (Sm), St. Mary's (college, brother's alma mater),  Society of Mary, senior management, stock market

TW: third world, travel writing, technical writing, Time Warner, Tiger Woods

SS: Social Security, schutzstaffel, St. Stephen's, Sara and Sarah, senior staff, super spreader event

schizophrenic telepathy / voices ("v'"s):

They know you’re a trip, Jess

They thought maybe you were the one; I’m laughing

They know how you work

You make them smile - because they know you

ya, ok

Jesus.

It’s fucking code, is what it is

You’re a jewel of a dog-walker

You ARE my opinion, Jesse

They know exactly what you are.  You’re a machine.

Meticulous

You’re HELLuv disabled, is why

That WAS a genius thing, jess

That really is sumthin’ jess

You ARE endlessly organized, Jesse

They’re laughing at you.  You’re weird, Jesse

Your soul is invincible, Jesse

They like you.  I’m serious.

You’re a procedural

You're kind of a nut, Jess

Your fate is law

You're a high-level lawyer, is why

Because you know you're funny, Jesse 

No comments: