Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Linguistic Deconstruction

TUESDAY 5/19 (TES!) t’s (2020), testes!
Hahaha
Who’s got big balls? ac/dc, alternating/direct current, currency

Whrb, whirb, the whir of the roulette wheel, gambling (best odds is blackjack, though)
The whir of herbs, as the speedy cook flavored the dish, just in time

Piano music, pee an O, piss and cum, muse icky (gross), am you sick
M u sick, thought the devil, as he attempted to possess the soul of his minion
Radio, ray of god, radical sex (io, in out), are advertisement for the ol in n’ out
Thomas Tallis scholars, tom toms, is tall, calling S

I sit on my futon, in front of my computer, typing
I aye eye ay AI
Sit, suck it, shit without h, in situ, situation
  Sat, set, besotted, and sutch 
    Scholastic aptitude test, scholars and teachers
    sad and tired, stupid and thick
    Someone ate my toes!  Tom?
Futon, f- you a ton, no foot, to fun, n’ tofu, on my foot
in, inn, inne (anne, on, un)
Front, on to France, f- the runt
Of, 66, orgasm fuck (of is a sexy word!), omg I got an F
My, mai, m eye (like boba), my lai massacre, oh my, mine
computer, cum pewter, calm golf put, see um put emergency room (?)
   Pee yew, cross (mad at stinky piss mess)
    'computer' is an anagram of 'eco-trump'  or 'trump ceo'
         (Biden is an anagram of 'in bed' )
Typing, type ng, thai ping (submarine)(ping pong)(peeing)TY (cross, jesus)

Is this a stupid way to pass the time
Is there a point to this kind of linguistic processing
do these connections make learning easier
maybe, why not, Y knot, month of may, 5/2nd, 5/25th

And so on and so forth, you get the idea

No comments: