Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, May 9, 2020

3 strikes

The darkling had drugged his date, in his home, and was about to take a bite out of her neck.  His first victim as a vampire.  Eventually, he would know hypnosis, and maybe could make the bite on the willing conscious.  That would be another first.  But for now, she was his, all his, to do what he wants with.  He licked her face.  

This is stupid.  I’m not going to write this.  Worst book beginning, ever.

So what am I gonna do all day?  I’m SOO bored.  Maybe I’ll … drink bleach?  Stab someone?  Eat a pizza?  Run around, jog or whatever?  Walk a dog?  Read a book, magazine, watch tv?  Talk on the phone? Text.  Write a blog.  Write a journal.  Take pictures.  Set something on fire.  Do pushups.  Sit against a wall.  Take a nap.  Eat whatever’s in the kitchen.  Take the bus somewhere.  Go hiking.  Listen to music.  Yes.  Music.  Or pop someone’s tires.  No, music. 

This is stupid, too.  

I’m going to write.  About?  Well, blowing up a jail, maybe.  That might be fun.  No, not flatulence.  An actual explosion.   Like OK city.  A terrorist.  A terrorist who hates criminals, lol.  An even stronger act of deterrence.  Should work, right?  Maybe a dozen explosions, around the country, around the world.  That oughtta do the trick.  Cops would probably even help me.

No, I’m not going to write that.  Someone else, can, if they feel like it.

Well, have a nice day.

No comments: