Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, May 18, 2020

GGM

Goodness, gracious
God the Gracious, the Merciful
Gabriel Garcia Marquez

The ultimate good.  Always good.  Infinitely good. The perfect day.  Going to bed tired.  Doing good, feeling happy. Relationship.  Friendship.  Love.  Good meal.  Did your best.  Satisfaction, contentment.  Get by with a little help from your friends.  Make love, with your soulmate. Or be happy, alone.  You write your own story.  Good, better, best.  A threesome.  God, is you, and everybody else, in your circle, in your head, of good will.  Self is not singular.  I and I is one way of looking at it.  Me, myself, and I is another.  As the spirit moves you, you are a part of something bigger than yourself.  You are a part of humanity, a community, overlapping circles of identity, from family, to church, to school, to town/city, state, country, political affiliation, religion, race, sex, sexual preference, or -like an actor- a fluid identity that moves between roles, cultures, audiences.  The mini-me and the many-me’s!  Maybe you don’t exist, strictly speaking.  You’re just a body.  Ultimately, you’re just a tube, an alimentary canal, that is what you eat less what you excrete, and what you think, say, and do.  Be yourself, your many selves, do what makes you happy, you only live once.  Everybody dies.  Nothing matters.  Reduce suffering.  Increase happiness.  Maybe you’re possessed.  Get control of yourself!  Or submit. Like, whatever.  What do I care.  

My bible
My, mai (2) m, eye.  Delicious eyeball.  Like boba.  
Bib lay.  Lay, sex, conception, birth, bib!  (3 in between)
Buy some bull, some bullshit, some beef.  Buy, bi, bye.  3,3.

Living the dream, it’s just a dream, living in a dream, WAKE UP!!
Real life is hard.  Mental illness sucks.  People hating.  
Happy and free!  Duty, doing what must be done.  
After your homework, then you can play.  

Be good.  Don’t be bad.  It’s all good.   Evil doesn’t exist.  Do what makes you happy.  No guilt, no regret, just do it.  What else is there?  Stay free.  Love life.  Fight for what you believe in.  Be who you are.  Be authentic.  Work hard.  Be all that you can be.  Read!  Live vicariously through books.  Be healthy.  Strong, fit, healthy, well, sane.

Vampires drink from the well.  There’s sane and insane.  Inside the sane?  Outsane?  Queer sanity and psychic intrusion, voices, mind control, manipulation.   Vampire is ima perv.  I’m not a perv.  Thus, not a vampire.  Ha.  Nobody is, really.  But some insane think they are.  Subsisting on blood, violence, mayhem, murder, death.   Psychic vampires are draining.  Suck the life force right out of you.  Like an author who drones on, endlessly.  If that’s me, sorry.  

I’m schizophrenic.  I’m a telepath.  I hear voices.  Others, in my head.  Like a cell phone in my actual cells.  My head is a prison cell.  I am a captive audience.  Not just voices, but images and thoughts, themselves.  To the point I don’t know what’s me and what’s other.  I suspect this is sanity, actually.  The reality people call God.  I mean, people pray because they think their thoughts are heard by someone else (!).  Madness is universal.  No?  Insane in the membrane.  Nuts, you are what you eat.  Loco, cool.  Crazy, like Jay Z.  Sanity, like a manatee.   

And what is “getting drunk” other than a reference to some actual vampiric reality?  I mean, literally.  G-D.   Alcohol lowers inhibitions, they say.  The true you.  The real me.  The authentic self.  Well, a hangover isn’t hanging over anything, unless you’re on a mountain.  So literality doesn’t necessarily make sense.  Ness a Sara Lee.  That’s today’s lesson, kiddies.  Just something to ponder, process, think about, reflect upon.  Look at your image reflection on the surface of a pond.  Grok?

Time is a killer, just like playing video games.   Keep murder virtual.  We die, little by little.  Orgasm is the "little death".  Pen and ink.  Penis and think.   Chickens and sports.  Links to kink.  washing pink mink in the sink, wink wink.  

get it?  (chicks) cock and (athletes) ball-games.  Pollo loco!  hen and heaven, :-) rooster boosters!  

ave maria avenue
gave and have
the fave knave raved about Dave's cave
saved from pavement slavery by catching a wave
surf the ocean or surf the internet

No comments: