Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, October 18, 2019

The World Needs Villains?

Fluid Identity
Some possibilities

Jesus’ return
lol, not. 

Alternate days of saintliness with days of depravity.  Ride the rollercoaster.  See which way is more rewarding.  Can they both cohabit in one person?  Can I play chess against myself?  That would be Jesus, I think.  That’s how you rationalize a crucifixion, hanging up there, thinking it’s good, the basis of a true religion, each side nailed to a cross.  

Supervillain.   Read all the true crime you can handle.  Read the law.  Cause some death. Cause pain and loss of money.  Break every law.  Educated criminal.  Whatever.   Not.

Superhero.  Learn combat.  Be as close to batman as possible.  Know the law.  Be a master of psychology and forensics.  Play the game.  Kill some bad guys.  Facilitate justice.  Help the police.  Be the law.  Be feared.  Protect society.  Be a vigilante.  Help everyone.  Make the world a better place.  Play roles.  Act.  Be yourself.  All your selves.  Be fluid.  Have fun.     
      Vigilantes risk hell, though.  Not gonna. happen.  There are probably hordes of contract killers polluting the planet.  It’s called the military, the pentagon;  or serial killers, mass murderers, criminals.  There’s no difference.  One is legal, the other isn’t.  Einstein had something to say about that.  And I agree with him*. 

Be a contract cop.   Not.  Can’t be done.  Be a cop?  A forensic scientist?  (A Dexter?)  Ha. 
    Be a saint.  Be a friend.  Kind and happy and helpful and funny and warm.  Just keep reading.  Read everything.  Good times.  Live long and prosper.  Be a black belt in something.  Dedicate an hour or two every day to martial arts, training.  Intense workouts.  Look good, feel good.  I’m 48.  Never too late!  Being good, just don’t do anything bad.  Keep it simple, stupid.

Be Jesus? A saint? A criminal? A cop?  A soldier? No.  Nyet.
A godless saint, that’s how I see it.
A good guy.  Make some money.  Help the world out.  Be healthy, fit, strong, well, alive!
Believe in all the religions.   The good and best of all.  Syncretistic.  Life as an example.  Be my blog, embodied.  Good God!  The best I can be.  That’s not impossible.  Just do it.

Daily exercise.  Martial arts mastery.  Daily reading.  News, books, email.  Enough sleep.  Not too much.  Eat well, be frugal, save money, help others.   Nature and love, whenever possible and if possible.  Huzzah.  Be a simple man.  Happy and free. 

No comments: