Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Some Thoughts

from Sum-1

find your voice, said to a schizophrenic
collect your thoughts, said to a blogger

v
the genius is crying
you're mad, but you're right
they're scared, you're not what you are
I don't want you
I've never been right
you're right
you're right as fuck
I'm sorry Jesse
you're crazy, Jess
huh
we're aware that you write you
Jesse, you're way way over what I thought
I actually think you're law, Jesse
u r a genius law, Jesse
we know how hard you are
I am wrong about a lot - it's how I learn
I'm rotten to the fucking bone, Jesse
I can't take it anymore
u have a program, Jesse
u r it forever, Jesse
u R a law.  I'm serious.  (a law, or Allah? both?)
    valiant variant
    pathologizing virtue

Eminence Front, by The Who (it's a put-on)
the gnat's supremacy is as large as thine!

other music I like:
   Satan, by Orbital, ft. Kirk Hammett
   Good Friday, by Cowboy Junkies
   Clubbed to Death, Kurayamino remix, of Matrix soundtrack
   Gut Feeling, by Devo
   46 and 2, by Tool
   Mirror in the bathroom, by The English Beat
   Shepherd Moons, album, by Enya
   Soul Rotation, album, by Dead Milkmen
   Psycho Killer, by Talking Heads

dark equations
how far under to swim to not be pierced by gunfire from above
number of beestings per bodyweight, to be killed (I heard on wmbr)
percentage of bodyweight to hold down a corpse (was in a movie)

terminology
instinct, gut feeling, intuition
gut stink tuition

playing with legal terminology
the clerk "swears" in jurors.  the jury commissioner has "cuss"today of the jury
irked clerk, at work, dealing with jerks
DOJ, dept. of justice, judge, jury, jim, jesse!
process (cess), what did the judge say when her milk went bad? odor in the quart!
   wit-ness! (ordure in the court?!)
ice: justice, officer, police, notice,
       immigration and customs enforcement,
       iniquity crime evil
       intelligent, curious, educated
ants: litigant, attendant, defendant
selection, S election.
deliberate, de-liberate
presiding judge, pre-siding!
jt, juvenile/traffic court
tj, temporary judge
jd, jury duty, Juris Doctor
jc, jury commissioner, Jesus christ
vd, verdict decision, voir dire, evidence (std)
parole, pa role
loyer in the foyer
judge, J you doggy.   sifts through sludge, and doesn't budge.

ways to save money
work, save more, spend less, inherit, win lotto, free food, coupons, tool library
free library! books, magazines, papers,
      movies, music, audiobooks, instructional cd's, free wifi

some theology, for good measure:
God IS reality ('that is the ultimate jesuit paradigm')
 (finding god in all things)
various gods:
   greed (to) own dollars, gustatory olfactory disgust, guitar oboe drums, girl on dick, goal objective destination, guns ovens depravity, glue opium downers, guns or drugs, gruntled or discontent, global object of desire! grounds of divorce, gone/over/dead.  grumpy ornery death.  Grief Or Depression.

!
demon, no med
santa/satan, sana-t

god, did you make mankind after we made you?
oh oh what I want to know, is are you kind.
stupid old boring s.o.b.

Jesus is risen: (risible?)
   awake, happy, erect, alive, in space
Jesus is high, in high spirits, in high school, in overalls
belief: be lie F
lover, L over
grace, gr ace
hey zeus, corporate christianity lives on.  xianity.

there's a difference between a world without god, and a godless world.
neither is bad, necessarily.  If only God is good, then good IS god.

buddhist:
your own pain can be the seed of compassion
the absence of suffering is a kind of bliss
the universe is empty, still, quiet, and black.  spacious, vast, infinite.
phenomena arise and dissipate, appear and disappear.
separation and proximity to the pleasant and unpleasant (4 possibilities)

vampire:
murderers with blood fetishes, like Christian or Albert Fish
  twisted (eat some licorice twists?)

total depravity (calvinism) vs. basic goodness (Tibetan)
ruthless vs. ruthful
God is One.  EveryOne is God.
money, my one.  the one dollar bill.
   won (Sara pronounces it, wan)

No comments: