Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Negativeland

HAIR
gr

hostility, anger, irritability, resentment

some people are always in this mode, it seems
mr and mrs. whiner (snl)
bitch moan and whine (bmw)
complain, complain, complain
   (I'm on a plane, I can't complain, nirvana)
psychic vampires (draining)

and some other, related thoughts:
peaceful skinheads, e.g. skinhead o'connor
   (now Shuhada Sadaqat (one who bears witness, truth)
brazilians
hairless animals: (e.g. cat, kitten, rat and dog)
wrath, hatred, anger, rage, fury, ire, spite, malice
    (wharfism!)
add cynicism for CHAIR.
    cross, why?? for CHARITY
sin-isism (Isis-ism? lol)

etc.
moustache, must ache
beard, bread, bared, e-bard
   beer, bier, James Beard
hairy potter
rabbis and Hare Krishnas
   rabbits and hares
hairy harem, lol
pubic in public
wherever I go, lanugo
where are you? hair I am!
the mad hatter
tophat, bottom hat (lol), drummer's high hat
H air (putting on airs)
ah, i.r.  (international relations)
AI HR (artificial intelligence home run?)

there are some Riha's... (plus Rihanna, of course)
among the rahi's  is recovering and healing from incest

Hira is a cave where the islamic prophet Muhammed received his first revelations from Allah.

!
vs.
positivity, happiness, goodwill, cheer, optimism, peace, hospitality, love, joy, celebration, gratitude, contentment, comfort, satisfaction, bliss, belonging, warmth, friendship, fun, laughter, humor

I don't have an anagram for these.  there's only one vowel.
feeling alright!
it's okay to be bald.  don't bawl.
shaven has 5 letters of heaven
hair hare!  all in favor, say eye!
furry fairy, fiery fury

gr words
n-gr, bigger, anger, hunger, finger, ogre
grass, green, grey, grieve, gratitude, grace, great
tigger, tiger, tagger, wigger, lager, go figger, chigger
bugger, bagger, rigor, eager, liger, hugger, mugger
greed, grab, gram, grill, grow, graduate, graph, grave

No comments: