Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Conversations

and a couple camp songs, for good measure

Hello. Hi. Good morning. How are you. I am well, thank you. And yourself? Not bad, not bad. I go to the dentist today. Keeping my fingers crossed, no cavities. Yes, oral hygiene is important. Gotta floss. I use an electric toothbrush and a rinse. Gotta maintain. Dental work ain't no fun. Well, good to see you. Have a nice day. Yes, you too. My regards to the missus. Ciao. Toodles. Ta ta. Later, alligator. In awhile, crocodile. Peace out. Hasta la vista, baby. Hasta luego. Bye. B'bye.

So, what was that all about? Oh, you know. He's crazy- likes to make small talk. Boy, you got that right. He never shuts up. Just goes on and on and on. Well, we all have our faults. Nobody's perfect. At least he's not one of those silent crazy people. You gotta watch out for those. They might snap. Like a ticking time bomb, those people. Well, it's always the people you least suspect. The good family man, or the boy scout leader. Ya, there's always something. A skeleton in the closet, a body under the basement, you know. God only knows what people are hiding. Ya, well there's good and bad in everybody. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. You gotta believe. You gotta look for the good in people, or you'll get cynical, the world will look ugly. True 'dat. A salaam alaikum, my brother. God bless, my friend.

Hey man, what's up? How you doin'? Just chillin', you? Oh, you know, gotta eat. Getting some lunch. Oh yeah? You should try that new burger joint down the block, it's kickin'. Hm, that sounds good. Maybe I'll get a bacon cheeseburger. Nah, man, you can't eat that swine flesh! Pigs are dirty animals. Well, they say meat is murder, so I don't really see the difference. I mean, I wouldn't eat my dog, but that pork be tasty. My pastor said the word bible meant we should buy bull. And that pork is a poor K – you know, kill. Am I boring you? Wait, are you playing with me? Was that a play on words, you know, boar? No, not really, but it's an interesting thought. It's like asking how many storeys the library building has, you know what I mean? Yeah, I know what you mean -cows! You're like Hitler to a cow! Cowshwitz!! Well, they're delicious, and you know what they say, if God didn't want us to eat animals, then why are they made of meat? Ha, that's a good one. Maybe I'll eat you, one of these days. Nah man, be cool. We're made in God's image, and we're meant to be stewards of nature, lord and master over all the birds and beasts of the earth, who are here to serve us! And I want to be served a tasty bacon cheeseboyger, you dig?! Well, I ain't stopping you. To each his own. You are what you eat. If you want to be a lowdown dirty pig, go right ahead. Hey man, pigs are people too. There are vegetables, fruits, pigs, chickens... And you know what, we even eat Jesus, I heard a priest say once. That's some crazy shit. I ain't no cannibal. Well, I heard people taste like pork. Who told you that? The internet said some tribes-people called human meat “long pig.” I'll stick to actual pigs, thank you very much. Bok! Bok! You a chicken? You afraid to eat me? Ha, I got a hot dog for you. Na, man, I'm just playin'. Enjoy your lunch. See you round. Later, hater! It's all good.

A fella met a fella in a field of beans. Says a fella to a fella can a fella tell a fella what a fella really means. (he means business)

Oh chester have you heard about harry he chest got back from the army, I hear he knows how to wear a rose, hip hip hooray for the army.

One fat hen, a coupla ducks, three baby brown bears, four rabbit running hares, five fat fidgety females, six simple simons selling salt in siam, seven slimy sailorns sniffin slooze, eight elongated elephants elevated in an escalator, nine nasty nosed nimbryos nibbling on nine nasty nosed nimbryots (?!), and: Ten two ton, two tone, transcontinental trucks -with trailors- traveling from tallahassee tennessee to tyler texas on two tanks of true test texaco, twice (TESHARA!)

poor old blue!

No comments: