Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

A and M

 I thought about the abortion issue and meat today

I have been reconsidering my pro-life position

It’s a balancing act between love and hostility

Between pleasure and pain, 

    The pleasure and pain of pregnancy

    The pleasure and pain of meat


The pleasure of pregnancy is sex, of course (assuming orgasm)

     And a child, if you want him or her (or them)

     And love, if your CHAMP sex is an act of bonding

        (consensual heterosexual adult marital procreative) sex


The pain of pregnancy is childbirth

      (which gets weighed against the life of a conception)

      And the imagined life of the child, (which cannot be predicted)


It’s the torment of parturition vs. the joy of an adoptive family receiving your child

Which is a no-brainer, for me

Kill your kid vs. give the gift of life and love?


Why do I care?

A mother choosing to abort her “products of conception” (clump of cells)

Is a stain, and immoral, and often a regret

EVERYONE is a clump of cells

Thou shalt not kill

I realize Abraham was willing to kill his son (Isaac)

And that Christians call Jesus’ crucifixion his “passion”


Even if the baby is disabled, terminating is an act of eugenics

Which is nazi, in my book

During Al Gore’s campaign, they played U2’s “beautiful day” at a pro-choice rally

This is sick and twisted. 

Abortion is not something to be proud of, happy about.

Persuading a mother to abort is evil.

I’ve heard a priest call abortion “the sacrament of the devil”

It debases society.   The aftermath is guilt.  It’s an act of self-hatred.

Your child is a part of you, and not an unwanted “growth” or just a hassle

The freedom to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose - 

I take abortion personally.   I was adopted.  I had an excellent upbringing.

And that is the only moral choice.

We don’t have a right to kill each other (and especially your own baby!)


Meat is also on my mind.

The morality of it is a balancing between the pleasure of delicious meat

And

The immense suffering in the meat industry

If you don’t care, maybe you’re willing to abort, too.

It’s just death.  Everybody dies.   Everyone is a sinner.  So whatever.

Aborted fetuses are so small.  Who cares?


I do.

I think everyone should.

Unless you’re a satanist.   A jedi of the dark side.  Or maybe a Jew.

Life is beautiful or life is shit.   You get to decide.   (There’s only one healthy choice!!!!). then again, sometimes shit is beautiful, lol.

Have a beautiful day, you lovely clump of cells!

6 million jews died in the holocaust.  

63 million babies were killed in america, during Roe v. Wade.

WWII was 71-80 million.  

The number of slaughtered animals is innumerable.

Is this not all a tragedy?

How would you feel if I killed one of YOUR loved ones?

Which is worse? The pain of childbirth or the loss of a family member?

Which is better? The love of an adoptive family or removing an inconvenient truth?


I think it boils down to loving your own baby

And the general pervasive malice in society that wants to kill strangers

    or, indifference, at best

As a final point, the demand for adoptions outweighs the number of abortions, I believe.

Love thy neighbor!  Be fruitful and multiply!  Be good!   Eschew evil.

F and M, female and male, effem, ladies first


No comments: