Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Kinds

 Be Good

We all want to be bad

If I say bad is good, then it’s double good

God is good

The Devil is bad

People are people

It is what it is

God is love

Love is good

Good love is, anyway

Nothing lasts forever

Except maybe reality itself

Reality is all the god there ever is

That’s pantheism.  So maybe you’re an atheist.

Unless you’re god.  You love yourself.

You have superpower(s), you create

Make yourself one with the universe

Before you’re zero with the universe

The world is a vampire

Vampires suck

Vampires don’t exist

Neither does god

Both are just roles

Just folks

Takes all kinds

Love never dies

Everything is impermanent

Maybe nothing exists

Buddhists say no one has a self

We’re just bodies

Like bubbles

There is, presumably, someone with the most power

You can call that God if you want

If I say good is bad, then you change sides

Is everything neutral

Like sex, or torture, or death?

All right?  It’s all good?

Childbirth is god's torture

Jesus Christ supposedly saved humanity by being tortured

I’m not buying it

I’m not sadistic or masochistic

Pain is bad

Except when it’s part of healing

At least it’s temporary

the cruel kind, not necessarily being cruel to be kind

All the answers:  What was the question?

Meaning: what you make, for yourself

   The dictionary, all the words

   The library, all the books

   Mathematical/statistical mean, and mean like a bully

Purpose: to be happy

   To survive and reproduce?

    To propose to a porpoise! Prr puss

     To live!  We’re just animals.  Have a steak, carnivore

meaningless, purposeless, godless, endless 

The End

No comments: