Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Paris Hilton

 Paris H

PHD

D is a smile

she is smart.  How smart am I?

How many kinds of genius are there?

How far is she from being a billionaire?  700M to go!  300M, says Alexa (USD), “is worth”

She wants a daughter named London (right?)

Is she in a relationship?  She believes in love.   Since April 2019.  Carter something.

Post hole digger

PH, philosophy: AC Grayling, HOP.   Also, Bertrand Russell (I think).

And of course, Michael Jubien.  G!  

From UC Davis, metaphysics.  I always got an A-.   Messed with my head.

German Gullon is God, said Mary, who disappeared off the face of the earth, the internet.

Philosopher, like Michael.  Philosopher’s Club, bar in SF.  The schizophrenic, brother of

    Hi how are you guy (right?), maybe..

          Ellen Covington-French, Sarah Jessica Parker,  Sara Lucille Brown (slab)

Just a slob like one of us, schlumberger, shlub

European cycling federation

elle, magazine.

Coveting

French-kissing 

LN and KT and JC

Gay paree

Play the part to the hilt

Hi LT on, ton (LT, my dad, long-term) (High, hell low)

     (drugs, trauma, recurring abduction nightmare) on and on and on.

Hill (king of the), (  -ill). (sick, diseased; satan, devil). Ill without L (no el) coward

Camus, Sartre, sisyphus (myth)

Dung beetle, the metamorphosis, Kafka

     Humans as bugs, Whatever

What am I worth? Haha

She’s gorgeous, I haven’t seen the digital rape

The brand vs. the human being

looks, smarts, money, fame, wisdom, hopefully love, happiness, contentment, ease

Clarity, lack of guilt

She has my respect

Authenticity, no meds, not acting (estranged from self, true identity)

Doesn’t have to be what people want her to be, demand, expectations

A billion is a LOT of fucking money. 

So is 300 million.  Equanimity, satisfaction, or living up to potential, reaching goal (30% is respectable, how old is she?  39. 2/17/81.  I’m 49.  A decade older.  

Her middle name is Whitney.  pwh.   Password h.  Per hour.  Powhatten (?) white house.

Wit.  with.  hit.  Knee.  Nights who say Nee!  Yen.    With yen.  :-)

Money makes me happy, too.

H ill ton  (god is sick?). (that would explain a lot)

Hannibal, hospital, Honda, heaven, hell, happy, healthy, holy, his and her…

Not ill, H

Li is lithium (mood stabilizer)

A ton (1 short ton) is 2000 pounds.   1400 pounds is the record.  John something.

Holt rhinehart and winston 

What does she want to do with a billion dollars?

You can eat

What would I do with a billion?  Good question.

What’s the best way to make the world better?  WayS.  Happiness investment.

parish and perish

No comments: