Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, September 18, 2020

Sick, Stupid, Sad

my voice and Hershey's, rice crispies, snickers, etc.

gawk, observe, discuss:  astrolatry and theophobia, fear of god (spun as respect, reverence, awe) 

fossil fuels kill 4 million people a year, worldwide (FF xx 4m/yr, ww)

wiggers and Uighurs

there's an actual Happy Hall, in San Bruno (where I went? is that the actual name?)

stupid sexist offensive insane icp (insane clown posse) - style rap:  slaughter your daughter, drink her blood like water, bet you're wondering how I got her, first I slapped her on the butt, then I called her a dirty slut, she responded well to that, said she liked my belly fat, so I stuck a gun up in her, knew I had a real winner, she squealed girly with delight, and she was mine, for the night.  (I know, sorry)

gooks with nukes, I'm gonna puke, Pozzi is a nazi (from happy daze), consuming doom, looser producers, beat your meat, heat on the street, fine wines and fine dining, meet and greet, then eat meat, angry and hungry, sick of dicks, suck and fuck, whores at war, rhyme crime, and subliminal criminals, punks on junk, have I gotten rotten?, rap crap, spit shit, stupid cupid, tip-top hip-hop, sick music muse, Hershey's commercial, eat chocolate or be outlined in chaulk, racist fascist bassist, funny money, for honey-bunny, the rain said I'm brain dead, meth death.

bumper sticker: I do what my rice crispies (RC) tell me!  (Pope? nope): snap, crackle, pop.  neck, crack cocaine, (shoot a gun, pop a condom, be a dad) 

sneaky snakes snack on snickers;  Microsoft and Siemens (haha); Bing! being in Beijing :-)

ferrous wheel: SI (steel, iron) (Stalin and the iron giant)

ffff: fewer fossil fuels future!!

flea: federal law enforcement agencies (lice and police), (mafia and Bugsy)

humanity is not souls, just bodies, flesh and blood, meat and bones, ligaments and tendons, future worm food, dead meat, what you eat less what you excrete, ingest minus egest, eat and drink minus piss and shit, consume vs. prosume (ha, I made that up).  PROcess.  everything is impermanent.   Ebonics says everything is "shit."  I said some shit about shit, to all you shits, feeling shitty.  stuff= excrement.  Actually, a fundamental buddhist insight, you might say.  All things arise, and decay.  You WILL be flushed.  Shit is butt-babies, if you want to be indelicate.  Twisted, like licorice (who cares, right?).  Biochemicals, carbon-based lifeforms, just animals, nothing special, no better than ants, the study of humanity is ANT-hropology (all apologies to the ants!!), we are generated, then dissipate, like everything else, she-it.  

Respect!

No comments: