Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

icp

 How many times must I ask myself, how many times?

Icp, odb.  Insane clown posse, old dirty bastard.

Wouldn’t even bump my pickle!

Milk and coffee, vitamins, oatmeal with raisins, gnc pp.  

    Protein powder, ow, power, teens 

Finished the almonds.  Nuts! 

Sushi and beer with Greg, birthday rain check

yo, check it!  Ali G. Is you’s an old man? You’s is well grey!

Liz birthday, 10th.  41.  Me? 49.  One year from 5-0.

Go Niners.  All the way, baby!  

Sara, Pierre, Augie, Hugo- powerful, strong, alive, healthy

Birthday Bart, ugh.   But why not?

What I want for my birthday is 7 N95 masks!!

Asked mom for ice cream, maybe even an ic cake

Ice cream pussy, lol.   Insane in the membrane. 

Oh wait, I got yearbook

    ….Dawg


Yo, check it!  I’s well Dweezil’d from the sounds emanating from my’s radio.


Bitches and snitches and witches and raunchy french wenches

and britches and ditches and wrenches

And finches and grinches, and flinching

And winches and lynching, a cinch

And inches of pinching 

And stench


Of a mensch


A rap about crap

Shit hit it

The fan, man

Breath death

Meth and opeth

With Seth

Covid while reading Ovid

Coronavirus while drinking a corona

china white with the “china-virus”

Xi Jinping thought, not

The thoughts of a bot

Computers doing their duty

For the greater glory of a hearty party

Communist domination

Chinese pleas for seizing V’s

Vampire empire, on fire

America’s fair air and loony tunes

USA’s you mess, hey

Jesse, you say?  Erica's America.  American pelicans.

Global nobles

Enriching the poor, more gore for whores, and doors of opportunity

For unity and community and enmity and hannity

Whatever’s clever

Forever never

Biden siding with hiding from chinese fleas

Biting and smiting


sorry, I know, more babble

but why not

No comments: