Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, September 4, 2020

50th

49, actually 

well, another year, another trip around the sun, a little more grey hair, some added knowledge, experience, and wisdom, some growth and progress, a little closer to death, unless I moved it out further, which I suppose is also possible, and a whole lotta water under the bridge, a year’s worth of history and news and emails and reading and exercise, and a little closer to finishing my bucket list, and hopefully personal progress to being healthier, saner, fitter, stronger, better prepared, and even being happy and content, no matter what.  

Next year?  A few more friends, a few more books, and satisfaction and pride, in who I am and what I’ve done, and where I’m going, and what I’ve written, and how I’ve helped, hopefully.   Onward, ever upward, growth and progress, like body building, books, and clean eating, more moral, less lesbian, lol.  Just a funny thought.  Well, whatever.  Live and learn. Leave and love.   Life and leaves.  Trees and me.  Plants, ants, and dance and romance.  It’s all good.  Having fun, going for a run, getting it done, my time in the sun.  Laughter and entertainment and being prepared, with practice and training.  Working hard, doing your duty, following your passion, helping others, service and self-improvement, looking out for number one, and making the world a better place.  


A little pep talk to myself, :-)

None of us are ever really alone, especially people who talk to themselves, people with invisible friends, people who pray, and of course, schizos.  Is there a difference, I ask?   We may not want someone else in our heads, but we still might want God to hear our prayers...


I turned 49 on the 3rd.   But my first birthday was the actual day of my birth, right?  The "zero-eth" birthday!  The real one!  So, 50 if you want to be clever.  But 49 is a fun one, too.  I'm in the Bay Area, grew up in SF, and lived in gold country.   Go, Niners!  Athletes are good role models, strong and healthy, talented and hard-working, driven and motivated, seeking to be their best.

No comments: