Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Racism

Prison gangs, black vs. white

1. Society should not be a giant prison.  That goes for Democrats vs. Republicans, blue vs. red, too.

2. Chess, also black vs. white.  Society is not binary, zero-sum, good vs. evil, winner take all, dark side vs. the light.   Kings and queens don't have to be the same color.  It's just a game.  Life doesn't have to be nothing but "moves."

3. The force, in Star Wars, is also something kind of racist, no?  Police are called a force.  The cars are black and white.  Force is 2 (66935), too.  Every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners, saints :-)

4. Fourthly, tires.   Tires are always black.  Tired of being black?  Tired of blacks?  Retired?  Just plain tired?  Sleep is usually at night, when you're tired, when it's dark, but car tires need not always be black, if anyone but me thinks there's something subliminal going on here.  Haha.

5. black churches, black comedians, black music, black colleges.  I'm sorry, but I think this is all kind of racist.  Maybe I just don't get it.  Maybe I'm the racist.  But I don't think so.

6. marriage attire.  White brides, and black grooms.   What's that all about?  Is one undercover, like a chess queen at war?  Chess is war, and the art of war is deception.  Just a thought.

7. Race doesn't even exist.  It's all in our heads.  I mean, there are some very dark skinned people, and some very light skinned, but there's also everything in between, and we're all just humans.  That's what I believe, anyway.

8. The Pope.  He doesn't have to wear white.  He doesn't have to wear a Joseph coat of many colors, either.   He's just a guy.  He should have the freedom to wear any colors he likes!  That's also my opinion.   Goodness as light is a weird fucking metaphor, in my opinion.  

9.  seeing things in "black and white."   There's a lot of gray.   There are some absolutes, but everything's relative, they say, too.  Is it gray or grey, for example, lol.  Oreos and wiggers??  Really?  I'm not buying it.

10. Black metal.  Dark and foreboding.  b.a.d., black as death.  Let there be light.  Light-hearted.  Bright, dim minds (be right, descent into madness).  Black as subliminally lack of B (whatever that is), missing something.  White has height, progressing to ever higher heights of greatness.  The dark lord.  The son (sun) of man, the morning star, the light of the world, whose burden is light, bestowing enlightenment.  You get the point.   It's kind of random.  Bad stuff happens during the day, and Good stuff happens at night, too.  Always look on the bright side of life.  Jesus healed the blind.   I happen to think DAE is often evil, as it happens.  But, anyway.  Sunny disposition, dark and gloomy nights, a glowing smile, a brilliant mind, a dark outlook, a black cat, a white knight.   It could all be neutral, like the inky blackness of space, white or black trash bags, or lighting up a cigarette (cig - you're fired!, lol). 

No comments: