Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Love Letter

To K

I love you for so many reasons, all the reasons:

I’ll do my best to give them all

I love you.   I love you for being you.   I love you for the sake of love.  I love you for any and all and no reason whatsoever.

I fell in love with you when I met you for being strong, beautiful, smart, fun, funny, and just what I needed, in every way.  

I loved who I was, myself, being with you.   I still do.   I love listening to you, being around you, talking to you, doing things with you, spending time with you, going places with you, living with you, looking at you, touching you, holding you, kissing you, sex, making love to you.   I love writing to you.   I love loving you.  

I love your mind, your genius, your intensity, your playfulness, your worldview, your perception.  You ARE a goddess, and the kind girl at the Grocery Outlet checkstand is actually Love Herself, as far as I’m concerned.  You’re my whole world, and I don’t ever want to lose you.


Love is a chemical, a feeling, a decision, a commitment, a deity, a person, an attitude…

It doesnt’ have to be heroin.   It can be a paperclip.


…We watch Jeopardy together, old time latenight shows, listen to music, read to each other, dance, cook, go to restaurants, share wine and beers, sit together at a park, have plans, play therapist to each other, care for each other, share our pasts, are Alive! together.   We’re fun.   We fight spiritual warfare against witchcraft, crime, dark forces of sin, evil, wickedness.  We’re true to each other, and good for each other.  I’m encouraged to connect to my Jewish heritage, and K reads my blog. 


Birds and the bees, sappy...like the trees. 


POLITICS

I like Biden, but I think he made the right decision.  Dems will still vote dem.  He was a liability.  That said, I think Kamala is a phony.   Not really black, I mean.  I don’t like how she plays the race card.   She’s technically marginally black, but not culturally.   Anyway, I’ll vote for her.  Or any non-Trump, basically.  But I’m eager to see who the new nominee will be!  (okay, I've been racist.   I saw the picture of her as a girl.   And her dad.   She's black.  She illustrates my belief that race doesn't or shouldn't matter, anyway, and that it's a construct, though.   So what if she doesn't listen to Tupac!).


Dampened pampers have hampered (not ramped up) the amps of our camp’s champ vamps with tramp stamps.   Don’t tamper with the lamp, champ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I am right there with you, lovey,,,, I'm not so sure about Pamela Harrison BUT you my love have a beautiful mind! And I LOVE being with you!