Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Day Well Spent

Today,

I updated K and my pre-application to Marea Alta ("high tide") in SL.  I went to Trader Joe’s and got flowers and food (yogurt, carrot juice, burritos, salami, protein bar).  I went to Sacramento Market and got carrot cake, bananas, milk, OJ, a steak, and beer.  I bought a sex toy from Good Vibrations.  I bought a smoking cessation device online from FÜM.  I bought jelly bellies and index cards.  I went to the library and checked out 2 books on Hebrew (Hebrew for dummies, and modern dictionary).   I researched craft centers in Berkeley and the Berkeley Art Studio and the Disney Family Museum and the Lawrence Hall of Science.   I attempted to invest in a cryptocurrency (my bank is not cooperating).  I bought a bottle of astragalus (to lengthen my telomeres :-).  And I drank a cup of black coffee in my new white Washington mug.  


The Potter’s Studio, 10-5 M-Su, 510-528-3286, 1221 Eigth St. Bkly 94710

Cass Ceramics, 10-5 M-Su, 510-424-1440, Albany, 533 San Pablo 94706

brushstrokestudio.com , 510-528-1360, 745 Page St. Bkly 94710 (pottery avg. price, $25)


Berkeley Art Studio, 510-642-6161, artstudio@berkeley.edu


Disney Museum, $25, R 10a-5:30p,  3-4hours+, 104 Montgomery 94129

   To Montgomery Bart, then 38R to Geary and Presidio, transfer to 43 Fort Mason

      Off at Presidio Transit Center


LHOS, Larry Hall of Science, 1 centennial drive, Bkly 94720, 10-5 T-M, 510-642-5132

Silence does not equal science (sos, the study of sound, acoustics)

Desiree desires dessert in the desert

Alice and Alex

frogs, pollywogs, and the ribbit exhibit

G-D in the garbage disposal


Things undone

jewelery, rent.com,  disneyland plan, Berkeley employment, claremont hotel/club, KP glasses schedule, MASD (martial arts/self defense) and JOKE books, learn the rules of tennis, gel my hair, pushups, and picking up my Amazon order.


My recent hospital stay cost $39,200.   The ambulance cost $5,716.56.  $44,916 for 2 weeks??   That's $134 an hour for 24 hours a day for 2 weeks straight.   TOTALLY fucking insane, IMO. They call ME insane??   Greedy bastards.   I'm still not sure I needed anything more than maybe just a bottle of atavan.   But I AM doing much better.   Thankyou, Jesus.


Plus, a quick reminder:

The Universe has 1 Billion+ galaxies.   The average galaxy has between 100B and 300B stars. Ours, the Milky Way galaxy, has at least 100B stars, according to many astronomers.  Intergalactic warfare is basically impossible, imo.    The distances are too VAST.  The average distance between stars is 29 trillion miles, or 5 light years.  Light travels at 186,282 miles per second.  For five years?   Between 200+? billion billion stars?  The average location in space is completely black.    This is just the KNOWN universe.


wordplay, world pay

currants and currents, frights and fruits, boats and bait and bites, reaching for a peach, pulling apples, Barry's berries, Lorin's oranges, Anna's bananas, daughter Helen's watermelons, slobbery strawberries, Newbery-award winning blueberries, amazin' raisins, aching for steak, Flaco's tacos, grape flavored vape, peaches on beaches, tech breakfast, munching on lunch, dinner for winners (breakfast of champions).  This speck is a wreck.    Fuck, I'm stuck.   Shit, I'm bit.  Damn, I'm ham and yams and jam.   Dude, I'm food.   Crap, I'm zapped.  Jesus, he's us.  Jesse Teshara evokes Jesus and rhymes with flesh... Shara story with Cher.   Madonna and fauna.   Laura and flora.  Rocco and rock stars and rocks and the third rock from the sun.  


nuts about butts, ape rape, and monkey spunk.   Drunk on rum and numb and dumb, with a thumb up my bum.  Poor whores and Johns that want spawn.    Butt-sluts and prostitution in the constitution.  Sex with Rex and cumming with bums and getting paid to get laid.


blood of christ

be lewd, annointed with (massage) oil.  suckers who believe.  Jesus, the vampire's vampire.   Prey for me.  G-D, getting drunk.  thirst for blood, for vengeance.  cross on the cross.   passion, getting nailed.  fingernails and toenails.   TOE, theory of everything.  FIN grr.  Hole spear.  Father, fat her.  Son of man, sun of man, my burden is light, photons, stars.  Shine your heavenly bodies.  Beauty, be a smile cross why.  Geezus.  Bless, amor.  I'm in your orbit.  

No comments: