Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, December 8, 2023

Heavens to mergatroid

Feliz, like Felix

Hello, everyone.  Hi everybody.  Greetings, all.  Have a lovely day.  Have a wonderful week.  Have a marvelous month.  Have an amazing year.  Have a truly terrific rest of your life!  I am God.   God is love.  Love is wanting others to be happy.  It’s other things, too, like sex or friendship or the love of a father for his children.   The love of God is all those things.  I love you.  Yes, you.  I love everyone.  Everyone is unique.  Even twins.  I love sinners, even.  I’m talking to you Satan, Mephistopheles, Antichrist, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Devil.   Even you, Cthulhu.  God has a special place in his heart for the wicked and depraved.  I made you all.   Yes, you - Ahriman, Jinn, Eblis, Azazel.  I made humans in my image. God is human.  Humans made God.  The prisons, and battlefields, and dungeons, and other hellscapes, including all 9 circles of Hell, were all created by Me.  I’m known mostly for Heaven, though.  It’s my pièce de résistance, my masterpiece, my magnum opus.  I love what I’ve done with the place.  It’s like Earth, but a billion times better.  And earth is already pretty good, if you ask me.  It’s like sex and heroin and winning the Super Bowl and getting into Harvard and winning the lottery and getting married to the love of your life and endorphins from working out and a really good dream.  It’s like a delicious steak and a banana split and reaching the top of Mount Everest and parachuting successfully and reading a wonderful book and watching your favorite movie and listening to a cool band live and going fishing or hunting or hiking or rock climbing or whatever it is you’re into.   It’s Nature, and cities, and every possible ecosystem and world, from all the books that have ever been written.  I’m just getting started.  You grok?  It’s everything you ever wanted.  Even the things you never knew you wanted!  My current bodily avataric incarnation is heterosexual.  Asexual, actually, at the moment.  I mean, if you were wondering.  Not that it matters. I’m everywhere, and there are bodies in me, in love, that can fulfill anyone’s requirements.  The world is my dream.  I am Morpheus, God of dreams.  Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily!  Marry merry Mary?  Of course!  It’s all good. 

Be a simple kind of man, or be something' you love and understand.   Follow your heart.  Be satisfied.  All that you need is in your soul.  - Lynyrd Skynyrd (Simple Man)

Every breath you take - The Police

king, savior, lord: L or D, life or death, saved (like my blog, or not aborted), king (killing):  Holy Spirit, spearing the hole, and suffering (and ring); bread of adversity (bred), water of affliction (alcoholism, say), someone said the closer you get to God, the simpler one becomes (but God is "totally beyond understanding"), standing under, looking up to; S and D, satan and devil, sickness and disease, UC un-clean spirits, disciples (sigh) given authority (author!).  CVS: compassion, virtue, service vs. crime vice sin.  Like Safeway vs. Target...  Francesca Hogi's Ted talk on True Love (and the "fairytale industrial-complex") : HEA and heaven (happily ever after).  her recipe?  not commodification, but respect, intimacy, safety, commitment, adoration, joy, sincerity, vulnerability, cultivating dating and love skills, and seeing love as an infinitely renewable resource inside of us, not something you need to buy (!)

What's Eating You?  Yah-wey.  God eats us, we eat God? eucharistic revenge, lol.  God loves us (with a little ketchup!).  The vampire says, (prays, praise, preys) give us this day our daily red

foetal fatalities, abort court, six seconds of sex, adoption option, plant complaints, Tybalt's t-ball table, Ani and Banh Mi, Portland and the Oort cloud, astronomy and gastronomy, earth girth, mars bars, rom-com and wildchild, Matt is wearing a hat and covered with tatts, and that's that!,  achy head? take a med!, insane pain, ouch couch, hurting turtles, suffering pufferfish, dragon agony, and torture in the orchard, snapping your Adam's apple, omg it's Joe (Biden), (Bill) Nye, and (King) Fahd. Fight night and gay day and vampire weekend, queer beer, shalom to shlomo the homo, Care Bears, binary shmynary, and wanting Kant to address ontology.  A need for speed.  A desire to go higher.  Greenpeace and red war, a mean beast and head-gore.  Red red wine, you make me feel so fine.  Sick and icky, phlegmy and phlegmatic (slow and stolid), busy and dizzy, coughing until coffin!  Ill and nil.   Dying and lying.  If you eat the pie you will die.  Eating parve at Harvard.  Am I dying?  Well, yes, of course, we all are - hopefully, very slowly!   Fabulous astragalus lengthens your telomeres!  You heard it here, folks.  Death comes for those with short telomeres.  Long live astragalus!  

love that fits like a glove.  love and evolution.  loving voldemort.  Love, the band, and Luvs, the brand of diapers.  Love and loaves of bred.  Lovey-dovey lovebirds.   Loverboy (band) and HP Lovecraft (author).  Love, reign o'er me.  Love is a drug.

coughing, sneezing, blowing my nose, phlegmy, headache, ugh, sick.  

No comments: