Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, August 5, 2023

BTG

I’m only human.   But I’m better than God. 

God kills, devil is evil, Jesus is not good*.  But I’m kind.


Only God is good (says the good book).  To be good, it is sufficient to merely be Not Bad.  The bar is low to become a fricking Deity, alright?   You can be better than Yahweh.   An old God that kills everybody.  A hypocrite that enjoins us Thou shalt not kill.  Well, that God is dead, anyway.  Gods are invented by people, and people only live a hundred years, or thereabouts, if they’re lucky.


A new religion with a virtuous God is called for.  The world can be full of even more good people, making their You-niverses holy.   It’s a simple idea.  You grok?


Love is my religion.  Kindness is my relilgion.   Both just want you to be happy.   Not to suffer.  Contentment, not dissatisfaction.  Let’s hear it for the Buddha.  His teachings live on.  It’s a philosophy as much as a religion.  You don’t have to believe in God or gods to be buddhist.  But I like to think god is buddhist.


Ideas from each religion can be syncretized, for a customized, personal religion that suits me best, with the best of Allah them.  What I like:


From Adidam

From Scientology

From Satanism

From Pastafarianism (FSM)

From Judaism

From Christianity

(From Catholicism, JWs, COJCOLDS, Protestantism, Baptists,

  Quakers, Anglican, Orthodox, Mennonite, BritneySpears, etc.)

From Islam

From Hinduism

From Jedi

From Zoroastrianism

From Confucianism, Taoism, Shintoism, Shen yun thing

From indigenous, tribal

Sikh, and U shall fined

Buddha, dharma, sangha


I have a voice.  Does that make me superhuman, or subhuman, or just another variety of the usual muggles.   Maybe my particular brain is unique, and not like most schizos?  I bet we all think that, lol.   Namaste.   The god in me bows to the god in you.  


How do I create what you need?

Love-bliss, not torment and torture!


*2,821,364 is one (conservative) body count/tally 

      of kills by God (in the Bible) (not including the flood)

and, Jesus denied being good, it's in the Bible (Mark 10:18), but

roommate informs me Jesus later said, "before Abraham was, I am"

    which was basically Him declaring himself to be God (John 8:58)

   (and good on him, that's what I'm talking about!)

      I still think Jesus was magic (miracles don't happen)

      and "God alone is good" could mean..solitude (!)

  

why hast thou forsaken me?    

Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani: ellen, eli, dalai lama, bach, and ani


Maybe you think it's impossible to be better than God, because God is the best and perfect, by definition.   It depends who or what you mean by God.   Does God kill everyone, or no one?  

No comments: