Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, August 18, 2023

Astronaut

High as a kite

God created the world.   The world is a vampire, say the Smashing Pumpkins.  God created us in his image.  He looks in the mirror, and acts out the faces of his creation.  We all know all about mirrors and vampires.  So maybe God doesn’t see himself.  Maybe God is a vampire.  Maybe God drinks blood, nightly.  A little magic, and his wine becomes blood, for the evening’s refection.  God is a magician.  He’s everything.   Miracles are magic - ask the Pope.  A little mind control here, a little dream there.  Some eidetic intrusion is always fun, and sometimes necessary.  A wet dream might even be better than actual sex, who’s to say.  And what would that spawn?  Merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.   About Mary’s dreamy butt.   Or something.  God sees his mouth without fangs, but we know the truth!  Reality bites.  Says Chuy.  Chew on that.  Chiu on a choo-choo chews on Chuy, who’s just chewing the fat.  Small talk with the biggest of the big, the highest of the high.   Like trippin’ on acid, and heroin, while being Mr. Universe on the summit of Everest!   Does it get any higher?  Alcohol is a depressant, so it will bring you down, even if you get drunk.

No comments: