Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, July 24, 2023

Rhyme crime time

Rhythm with ‘m

Dan’s the man in his ray ban’s, in his tan van, with Anne and Jan

I’m a fan of animalia, and the zoo crew, and poo too

Sleazy Jesus needs us, to be nude, in a lewd mood

Theology and thee, Jesus monk and rhesus monkeys

Food dudes with cookbooks say yan can cook, 

   and we should eat wheat, meat, and treats

Me and you, pee and poo, in the EU

Beat the heat, read a street sheet, a tap your feet with Sangeet

Luminescence and lemon essence

Wrestle with a vessel, tussle with muscle, on fight night

Less lessons, and more gore, war, whores, poor

A jest about zest for incest

Don’t stress about a quest to oppress

Messy Jesse reassesses a request that S blesses this mess

The dove has love, above, like the geese in Greece

The governor’s coven tends the oven

A lover? Never

Increase the peace, police the priests

The freedom to eat Edam - cheese please

greedy and seedy, Jesus see’s us, teases us

  Wheezy and queasy, sick of dick

Zeus signed a truce with Heyzeus

The use of a noose when the juice is loose?

  Don’t be an obtuse moose, says Dr. Seuss

I cannot see any nazis

Lovers under covers with rubbers

BDSM and a bad, sad, mad dad (with a rad pad)

Vassals in vessels from Brussels fish for mussels

   It’s a hassle to run a castle, but fun to run 

With a kinky pink twink, wink wink 

Up and down, in a cap and gown, with sexy Lexy

The rich witchy bitch says snitches will need stitches

money, honey and wealth, health, and stealth

Ninja on ganja with a fascination with assassination 

thick and wicked, smart use of darts


plus, thought I'd share:

"Buddha wasn't a buddhist, nor Jesus a christian, nor Mohammed a muslim;  they were teachers who taught Love.   Love was their religion."  

chairman of the bard, the bored, the beard (!)

gods: guys or dolls, glee or depression, good or diabolical

love is my reli-john -Ziggy Marley 

    you can take it or leave it, you don't have to believe it!

    I don't condemn, I don't convert


Just read 'Race Matters' by Cornel West


I'm not going to read Black Theology and Black Power, by James H. Cone

from the first page, I know the premise is wrong.   Black liberation theology, is not biblical.   You can reject BLT or you can reject the Bible.   They are not compatible.  

The OT:

   "The Holiness code of Leviticus explicitly allows participation in the slave trade, with non-Israelite residents who had been sold into slavery being regarded as a type of property that could be inherited.


And the NT says, 

    On Christians, “do you not know that you are not your own?”   Godslaves!!   1 Corinthians 6:19.   Godslave is a band.

    To be black in america is to be in a constant state of rage. -James Baldwin.  We must all have black souls (be allies of the oppressed), or we will have to come to the realization blood is always one color, is how he (Cone) concludes, on a dark note.    

 

 (Blood can also be blue, green, or purple!    Octopuses, snails, spiders, slugs, and squid have blue blood.  Earthworms, leeches, and seaworms have green blood.   Peanut worms, duck leeches, and bristle worms have purple blood (all live in the ocean).


Well, maybe I should.   I can't just say Jesus was racist, or God is pro-slavery, and leave it at that.  Or maybe I can.  


And if race doesn't even exist (or is hardly worth mentioning), why should I be in a rage about it?   Madness.

No comments: