Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, July 24, 2023

Thinking outside the box

Weird coffin box

So, you want to be a deity, eh?   First you make a stone of your heart.   Now you’re the third rock from the sun.  Rocky. Raccoon Balboa or st.  Teshara is an anagram of ‘as earth’.   So you identify with soil, the planet, dry land, as well as: as heart, as hater, shat ear.  Mike Tyson bit off some ear.   Did he swallow?   Shat ear?  ANyway, what I’m trying to say is Jesse is a biblical name, which means it’s a lie?  J being?  Essence of J?  Jeezus.  Or Satan.  Or maybe Jesus was Satan.  It’s possible.  You can say one thing, and be another.  Jesus talked a good game.  Maybe you need to be dark and evil to heal.   Put the hell in healthy, kill germs, etc.  God is a man of war, and war is the art of deception.  So God is the devil.  Killing is good.  That sort of thing.  I’m neither, not one or both.  I’m just Jesse.   I had a roommate named Four.  Cellmate, actually.  Don’t ask. Seriously, that’s his name.  “Say a prayer for me.   In a world of human wreckage.  I’m plowed into the soil” - ‘Plowed’ by Sponge.   Shared mind, 4+4 (Jesse, David=God).  Huh. ‘it’s weird for them to see how right it can be’ -v.   The SUN is screaming, shut up.  The bible tells us God has killed millions.   And when you think about it, he kills everyone, actually.   And maybe that is divine justice.  Only the good die young?  Religion is nonsense!  


So you just want to be good?  Only God is good.   God is infinite love.  So you love reality, with the greatest amount of love possible, that you can muster, embody.  And you love the devil, and death, and all the madness of the world.   You understand, you grok, with kindness and compassion, even the worst we humans can be (the worst of all animals, I would say).  Only humans can think of themselves as demons, like vampires or Mass murderers, who kill for kicks.   Killers who go to Catholic Mass for forgiveness.  Or to eat God.  Cretin means christian, the etymology, look it up.  So eatin’ cretins is eating the body of christ!  There’s a ring to it.  Jesus is a corporate corpse.  Eat your (tacos al) pastor.  Jesús eats the BBC.   Hey Zeus.   Hey Dr. Seuss.  Geezus effing criced.  Offering an Offing.  Whatever gets you off!  Maybe I should get off where this bus is taking me.  Taking?!   FOX news, foxy lady, 666, and factory farming, Factor meals, meat industry, nazi death camps, meet me at cow-shwitz (just a joke punchline?).   Pigs have wings?  Pigeons with swine flew, drinking Red Bull .  Yeah, whatever, Nevermind.  The nerve of Nirvana white.  Carnivores that eat cars.  - Rapture by Blondie!!  Gee, I could've had a V8!   Execrate and execute your cute ex?  Tex Mex, sex, and sexus plexus nexus.  Listen to some hexes in your Lexus by Beck.   Yada yada yada.  La di da.  Bada bing.   Hello mudda, hello (inti)fada.  Cri de coeur.   Cree decor.  Up shit creek without a paddle, but with crayfish.  Cree cry?  With the Crow crew, dawg!  In the crab's crib.  Ocean motion, lotion potions, and movie emotion, in this Endless Summer (6,8 =5), says the Count at the counter, buying his calculator (see you later, alligator;  in a wile, chocodile).  What's the deal with Ali McB -eel (electric?).   Shocking shock of hair, and nude eels (new deal).   Hare Krishnas and the rabbi's pet rabbit, named Stu.  Easter, we stir.   Rabbi eats a rib-eye.   Jack-in-the-box.   Ox in a box.  Oxen in boxen.   Venison in Venice.  Limbs of lambs, and pork belly and jelly sandwich.  And so on and so forth, third bird turd, second beckoning, ooze on first?  Toby (Tobitha) or not Toby, that is the question.  Chinese chin quest.  I like the cut of your jib!

No comments: