Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Def Leper

 Hi folks.   This is God.   My name is Jesse Lawrence Teshara.   I am God (and so can you!).   We are each our own you-universe.  I rule mine.  You can either do likewise, or submit to someone else (who will gladly dominate you).  I created my own religion.  I’m better than God, in a lot of ways.   And better than the devil, too.  God kills and the devil is for evil.  I’m more than just perfect.  I’m kind.  

So what are the tenets of my religion?   Be good.  That’s really all there is to it.   And don’t be bad.  That’s really all that any religion ever has been about, when you get right down to it.  Although some say it’s all good, and Satanists like to be dark and menacing and opposed to God, the source of all goodness.  Get down with your bad self, do what thou wilt, that sort of thing.  Buddhists say there is no self.  So you can fill the void with anything, good or bad.  There’s a long list of virtues and perfections.   And sins, evil, and crime.  You should make your own religion, then compare it to mine.   Or you can just read me, and be a disciple of all the goodness.  God is everywhere, all over the place, Reality itself.  Because love is the cause of everything.  I mean, the Big Bang is just like God ejaculating, right?  Ha.


God is One, and space is Zero.   Like a phallus and hole.  God makes all of Creation.  Or, if not me, then the metaphor of an intelligence behind the creation, twiddling with the constants and such, to get it just right.   Life has parents.  The universe?  It’s not alive, stupid.   So maybe it just happened to accidentally generate life, in our corner of the galaxy, and God knows where else.  I may be God, but I’m not omniscient.  I know this.  Knowing everything is a theoretical impossibility, so therefore God doesn’t exist.   I’m an atheist.   I don’t believe in myself.   God creates Himself?  That actually makes sense to me.  The One compartmentalizes all Her activity:  She can be Creator, Destroyer, Preserver.   Or the god of dreams.  Allah them.  I have a dream?  That was me.  Or a god of wine, of sex, of war, of crops.   The Flying Spaghetti Monster is an avatar I really appreciate.  He’s delicious, too.  


This is definitely more schizo than I thought it would be.   I mean it all makes sense in my head, but I’m not conveying it effectively, maybe.  The God of writing, help me!  So anyway, Be Good, Don’t Be Evil, and love life.   Do what you enjoy.   Life was not made for drudgery and misery.  Everything else is footnotes.


Maybe you’re wondering what else I believe.   Souls?  Heaven?  Reincarnation? Nihilism? Capitalism?  Buddhism? God is love, and love believes all things, says the Bible, aka the good book, with gospels (a contraction of god’s spells).  What sorcery is this?  Everything is valid?  It’s all true!  There are no lies.  All right?  The bible is full of truthiness.  From talking snakes (cock talk?) to walking on water (surfboard?) to making loaves and fish apparate (local realism is false) to making the blind see (I see, said the blind man).   Leprosy? Death?  Jesus got you.  He’s a magic man, mama.  He’s got the magic hands.  


Anti-leprosy medication[edit]

A number of leprostatic agents are available for treatment. A three-drug regimen of rifampicin, dapsone and clofazimine is recommended for all people with leprosy, for six months for paucibacillary leprosy and 12 months for multibacillary leprosy.[9]

Multidrug therapy (MDT) remains highly effective, and people are no longer infectious after the first monthly dose.[4] It is safe and easy to use under field conditions because of its presentation in calendar blister packs.[4] Post-treatment relapse rates remain low.[4] Resistance has been reported in several countries, although the number of cases is small.[86] People with rifampicin-resistant leprosy may be treated with second line drugs such as fluoroquinolones, minocycline, or clarithromycin, but the treatment duration is 24 months because of their lower bactericidal activity.[87] Evidence on the potential benefits and harms of alternative regimens for drug-resistant leprosy is not available.[9]

No comments: