Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, February 18, 2023

smorgasbord

 I’m back from Portland.  I did my taxes (or, more accurately, the AARP volunteers at the library did my taxes).  I went to Vicki’s birthday party at Izzy’s, in SF.   I’m sitting Kaleb.  And I’m reading The Science of Enlightenment (how meditation works), by Shinzen Young.  Kaleb has been walked 3x today, already.  It’s a lazy Saturday, though.  I just took a nice nap.   This place smells nice.  There are lots of flowers, and a jungle of plants in the living room.  Kaleb has stopped yipping.  I had a Trader Joe’s Cobb Salad.  And it seems as if I have nothing else to say.   Well, not really.   There’s this, actually:

Fall in line, and fall in love.   Interest rate!  

If I don’t care, am not interested, will that lower the IR?

If I don’t use my pump, will that prevent inflation?


Augie has been into dinosaurs, trains, fidget spinners, tall buildings, cars, nerf guns, and Pokemon.   


MS, Microsoft, middle school, messenger service, Maia Sandu, missus

CD, seedy, clinical depression, certificate of deposit, compact disc, communist dictatorship

FBI and federal inflation bonds

In my formerly formal form

Hi to Isaac Herzog, in Hawaii

Alc-ohol isn’t an abnormal lifestyle choice (make the call)

Awkward in Auckland

A conversation about conservation

I remember the forgettable, forget the memorable

Artificial fish, and fish art

Spying in the spring has sprung

At least I signed the lease

VOA, voice of america, ova

   -sammy hagar

MAP, and “wet ass pussy”, pam

   -Cardi B ft. Megan Thee Stallion

(oral, anal, vaginal; mouth, ass, pussy)

holy, holy, holy

Holiest of holies

God: Fake it til you make it

Make or break, take n bake

Heaven is a kind of library

Libra and Aries, in libraries

Input, data, read, watch, listen

meditate, nap, sleep, dream

words, images, sounds

Dictionary, languages, imagination

Enlightenment shines light on darkness

Connected, integegrated studies

People, places, times

For purposes, yet irrational/futile/absurd

Stay out of trouble, knowledge, wisdom, vicarious experience

Memory and comprehension

Mentor, teacher, leader, guide, role model, example

Biography: what is the best?

Do the most good, the least evil

The good life, and defining perfection

growth, improvement, betterment, change

Good grades, grokking, compassion, kindness, empathy, sympathy

progress, development

Godly, righteousness - omniscience

falling in love, ascending in hate? 

    neither has any relation to elevation!

I'm in the mood for some cow

No comments: