Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, February 27, 2023

Now? no, now! lol

Goliath Or David

     Okay, the premise of this blog is I am God.   And you can, too.  Or we all already are.  Or nobody is, or ever was, or ever will be.   God is a pretty large range of concepts.   I think I’ve covered most of them.  But God is love.  Love exists.  God created the universe?  Who the fuck knows, right? God knows.  God knows everything, everyone.   Knows, biblically.   We’re all fuct.  God the father.  God the sun.  God the wholly (Britney) Spears-it.  I’m getting off track.  God is the source of all goodness.  Your source is your parents.  Love as eros.  But God is love as philia, agape, etc.  Affinities of all flavors.  God is just a word?  God is Reality, itself?  There’s quite a range of interpretation.  And names.  God wants us to be happy.  He can do anything, including answer prayers and defeating the devil.  He hears what’s in your head.  All? ah!

    God is schizophrenic.  He’s a telepath, who hears your thoughts.  Your voice is in his head.  Morpheus is the god of dreams.  And Iktomi and Loki like to play tricks on us.  Zeus shoots his thunderbolts.  Zap!  Anyone of good will is an extension of God.  Or maybe an avatar.  God is corporate, too.  We are Allah.  There is no God but God.  Everything is dead.  We’re all holograms.  God doesn’t exist.  Reality is an illusion. You are the god of your own you-niverse.  Suffering is the result of attachments, aversions, ignorance.  Taking refuge in the buddha, dharma, and sangha can bring enlightenment, bliss, freedom.  Maybe you’re a Buddha already.  Simply meditate, and cultivate clarity, concentration, equanimity, gentle acceptance.  God is good.  Virtue is loving-kindness, compassion and caring, and accepting things as they arise, with sympathy and empathy, gentle (and rough!) understanding.  One with the universe.  It’s all good.   Everything is rooted in love.  Compassion is sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings and misfortunes of others.  You dig?  Groovy.  I’m tired.  Goodnite.   To be continued.  God didn’t create the universe.   The universe is uncreated, eternal, infinite, always already everywhere. Right?  Isn’t that obvious? There’s no end of time.  Don’t believe any physicist who tells you there was no before the big bang!  Nonsense, rubbish, balderdash!  Then again, I’m no Einstein.  What did he know, anyway?  My intuitive understanding is space and time are infinite, always were, always will be, and -of course- it’s always now.  

No comments: