Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Fuzz

Hundred

 Sara and Pierre and Augie and Hugo are in Puerta Vallarta.   I’m in Portland Oregon with Banh Mi, their dog, and Felix, Augie’s lizard.  Megan uses the house (downstairs) to sit for Asa (a toddler).  They come up, occasionally.  We chatted a bit, today.  About her tattoos, etc. and how I walked to Bollywood Theater on the one day of the week it was closed, and then -silly me- how I assumed they would be open for lunch (but discovered they wouldn't be opening ’til 4pm).   I went back, with BM, and got 2 kati paneers (i almost suffered strike 3 because of bringing in the dog!), for about $30, (leaving $20 remaining on my giftcard), both of which I've eaten, already.  Asa likes to dump the toys on the floor, leaving the mess for “Mei Mei” to clean up.  I googled Mei Mei: it’s a character in the 3rd kung fu panda movie, and a couple restaurants, too.  Anyway, she’s got the 3 goddesses on her arm, which I didn’t know about.  She drives from 20 minutes away to get here, in her Honda.  I told her about Honda meaning ‘deep’ in spanish, and then "Cooper" is a person that makes barrels, and corolla is a term from botany, and then curtains are “diaphanous” (see-through).   I'm just full of fun facts like that. Anyway, BM didn’t mess in the house while I was gone (the dog door was shut because someone was coming to work on the yard), thank goodness.  And the rain stopped.   I’m not phlegmy anymore.  Kaiser called to switch my phone appointment to in-person, for some reason, which I said I couldn’t do, unless they change the date.  My aunt Vicki’s 70th birthday is coming up, which we’ll celebrate on the 17th, with dinner at a steakhouse in SF.  My other aunt, Rose Marie, asked me to friend her on Facebook.  I don't fb much, though.  I have a third aunt, Jeannine, who is at a care home, senile, and who I haven't visited in quite awhile.  Hope she's okay, not suffering, while everybody else is just waiting for her to die, I guess.  And my mom texted me something indecipherable, but is okay, and just wanted to know if it was raining.  I ate thai yesterday, my first thai meal that wasn’t amazing.  I forgot to tell them to make it spicy, so it was bland (the menu has a 1-2-3-4 level of spiciness, that you’re expected to specify).  It cost the same as the bulgogi, which WAS in fact amazing, but you can’t win ‘em all.   I saw another house nearby that had lizards in the window;  I wonder if that’s how Augie got the idea.  Blog got exactly 100 pageviews today.  Yesterday, 136.   Decent.   My highest was over a thousand (No, I don’t know why).  I've realized I'm claiming to be God at the same time I'm asserting I'm "better than god".   Or that God in fact doesn't exist.  Is that schizophrenic?   lol.  If there's one thing I've made clear, it's that "God" is a fuzzy concept.  This isn't rocket science.  Peace out, Jess

God is love and love exists.   New gods replace old ones.   Some gods never existed, in the first place.  Some gods are better than others.   The self-help guru in me says the only way to make God real is to play the role.   And you are what you eat.   It all makes sense, to me.  I may be schizo, but I'm not crazy!  The good book says only God is good.  Goodness exists.   But talking snakes, etc. don't.  Some equate God with Reality.   Surely, reality exists, lol.  God bless.   -Jess

No comments: