Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Yo wuddup peeps

 Hello world.  My name is Jesse Lawrence Teshara.  I googled my name once.  Turns out, there’s another Jesse Teshara.  That strikes me as very odd.  Teshara was changed from Teixeira, at Ellis island, the story goes.    Teixeira is a common Portuguese surname.   I met someone who knows the other Jesse Teshara.  Also, weird.  Anyway, I am not my name.  I am my body.  But in a way, I’m not my body, either.   I could call myself anything.   And my body changes.   I am not what I was, and I am not what I will be.   And that’s a fact, for everybody.  Reality is weird.  I wonder if any of the molecules in my body have been there since I was born.   I’d wager no.  I am what I eat, less what I excrete.  So if my name isn’t me, and my body isn’t a constant thing, do I even exist?  Maybe I am my mind.   But no, I don’t think so.  Ay!  I and I have two eyes.  My mind is often blank and silent.  I do not need to constantly be thinking to exist.   I am not my mind.  I don’t mind.  I even suspect much of what I think I pick up from outside my body, like a radio.  My thoughts might, in a way, be someone else’s thoughts.  Dreams, too.   Dreams are a type of thought.   Just like imagination.  Thoughts don’t have to be words.  They can be music, sounds, or images, pictures.  Or even smell, taste, touch.  They can be fragments of dreams. Maybe my dna has a claim to my identity.   It’s unique to me, and defines me, more than any psychological tests might.  What is dna?  ATCG.   Adenine, thymine, cytosine, guanine.  4 letters that connect me to the monkeys.  Nucleotides.  We share 98% of our dna with chimps.  There are 4 types (subspecies) of chimpanzees.   And chimps aren’t monkeys, they’re apes.  Monkeys have tails.  Apes don’t.  Humans are naked apes.  We’re relatively hairless.  Even plants are made of atcg.  Catgut is made of atcg.  Each nucleotide is made of shit like phosphates and sugars, or something.  I don’t really care.  Maybe what I’m saying is I don’t know what a phosphate is, and I’m too lazy at the moment to dive into wikipedia to try and figure it out.  We’re carbon based lifeforms.  Organic chemistry is the chemistry of carbon.  I think.  Phosphates looks like the fates of foes.   Well, that’s interesting.  Maybe I DO want to know what a phosphate is.  Phosphorus is in it.  -ate as a suffix means ? (a salt or ester, plus something about an acid (-ic).  Chemistry is everything.  Or, at least, everything is made of chemicals.  Get to work.   The prefix’s acid: a phosphate is a salt or ester of phosphoric acid.   A salt is a product of an acid-base reaction.  An acid is.  A base is.  An ester is made by replacing the hydrogen of an acid with an alkyl or other organic group.  An alkyl is.  So much work to hack the chemistry of life!  

God only knows.  Only God knows.  Out of order!!  Overruled! An entity that knows all of reality?  Is that even possible?  As big as the borders of science, maybe.  Ahead of science by a step or two.  Lawyer, mathematician, natural psychologist, and black queer?  Yeah, whatever.  Down with everybody.  Worshipping knowledge.  Like Lucifer?  Everybody, fuct (biblically knows all), the bi in bible.  The queer asexual (asexuality IS weird, no?).   All human beings share 99.9% of their genetic makeup.   We only differ by a tenth of one percent! 

No comments: