Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Questioning Reality

 Interrogating the deity

Who is God?

There is no God but God.  Or gods butting gods.  God is love.  So you can believe in God without believing in God.  You grok?  If you’re in love, you’re in heaven.  If you love yourself, well, God loves you!  God is the creator.   I’m creating this blog.  Authors are a kind of god.  All of us co-create Reality.   Reality is all the god there ever is.  We are all members of the God corporation.  Admittedly, there are some factions.  My faction is we’re each our own faction.  But it might be better to start with parents.  They co-created all of us.  Go back far enough, and all of life has its common ancestor (the animals and plants, even).  It’s hard to believe the octopus and the whale are related, but I think they are.  Although maybe some life originated on earth, and other lifeforms, from space.  I don’t think that’s very probable.  I have no basis to assign numbers to anything.  But I bet science does.  God is the most powerful person.  Is there someone who can do anything?  I don’t think so.   So all this theology, from an atheist!  But anything is possible in dreams.   That’s the exception.  Morpheus, book authors, creators of movies and tv shows, musicians, etc. can transport us to different dimensions.  So all that’s Godly.  We all co-create our worlds.   We choose our roles.   We become what we pretend to be.  And we choose who to be around.  We choose radio stations, and where to live, and some of us make life plans.   Maybe God is the smartest person.  Or just another cartoon character.  We choose our own Gods, actually!  For me, it’s me.  I like to be in control.


What is God?

God is infinite, they say.   So God is everything.   The universe, the multiverse.  God is good.  Whoever you worship, and assign God-status to.   Which could be anybody.  All in all is all we are, they say.  They also say it’s all good.  If you love everyone.  God is love.  Maybe none of us are in control.  We are all bounced around in God’s pinball game.  Is happiness a game of chance?  I lucked out by being adopted by cool parents.  Then again, I don’t know how any other parents would have been.   But I think I turned out all right.  Allah makes me think all is God.   Virtue is a part of virtual.  Deity has die in it.  There’s you in you-niverse.  Reality is all the God there ever is.  We are in the matrix of reality.  Which began in the matrix of our mother (and father, too).  Death is infinite.  Once you’re dead, you’ll stay dead (for an infinity of time).  I think.   What if I’m wrong?  Boy, would I feel stupid.  If God is good, it shouldn’t matter what I believe (or write).  Immortality would be cool.   I mean, if you don’t age, and aren’t floating in space, bored, or something.  Spaceship earth!  


Where is God? 

On earth, of course.   Unless there are other heavens, with their own deities.  Which I suppose is likely.  If the entire universe has a ruler, maybe God is a space alien.  Or the one on earth is so weird, he’s effectively another species, she can play the role of anything.  Or…in the heads of all of us.  In the bible.  In church.  In the library.  Outside of time.  In heaven.  Wherever God isn’t, is hell.   So hell doesn’t exist.  God is everywhere.  God is in the computers.  God is in your brain.  God is in every particle, not just the “God particle” (higgs boson).  God is in the atheists.   The comedians, and satire, and baby’s laughter.   And yes, the bombs.   The sun.  The black holes.  Por todos partes.


When is God? Always and everywhere.  In spacetime.  Outside of time, even.  Now.   It’s always now.   Ha.  In history, in the future.  God is dead?  All around you, in the stars, it binds you, it penetrates you, it holds the universe together.  God is dead, forever.  That’s why his name is Jealous.  You go to God when you die.  God is just dead matter, like rocks.  Old gods die, and new gods rise to the occasion, to replace them.  God is like bubbles, a froth of formation and popping, existence and disappearance.  So it goes.


Why is God? 

Because of evil, of course.   We need him to be in charge, more powerful than the devil, a source of justice and peace and love and kindness and bliss.  Fear and hope, uncertainty. Because humans invented Him, Her, Them.  Because we worship our parents.  Because of people like popes and priests.  Just because!


How is God?

Well, thankyou.  Have a nice day.


My program:

Kazaam!  Bazinga!  Kapow!  Błam!  It’s a new day!  (A nude A!)  Another opportunity for perfection!   To go to sleep tired after a full day of achievement, activity, awesomeness!  You can meditate and plan your day ahead, visualize, and be present, mindful.   You can be your best!  Get it done!  Be on your way to even better things to come.   Be happy with yourself.  Stop beating yourself up.  You did your best. Repeat, refine.   Eat well, read the day’s news/email, write a bit, and stretch, exercise, meditate.   Read for 4 hours.  Some dictionary, some atlas, some spanish (espanol).   And read for fun.  Trivia and wikipedia/google research and short stories.    Get outside.  Nature, weekly: either the bay, or Tilden (east or west).  Walk dogs, nap, try new foods, music, make a friend, process the pile!  Check the blog stats, daily.   Do some daily writing.   Publish.  Plan: Make money, and speed read, and go to different religious services, and sweat, daily.  


1.A book/day.   365 books in a year.

    I should.  I really should.

    Plus, news, dictionary, atlas, espanol, masd

2.Brush, floss, rinse (2x/day)

3.stretch, exercise (every single day)

    Early to bed, early to rise

4. Write something, daily

     Set aside time for a daily routine


a deacon in Eden:

    nude backwards is edun

    naked backwards is dekan

    sex backwards is xes (excess?)

 (like god and devil, dog lived)

No comments: